⌕. vi

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

.
.
.

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

I was becoming so nervous being left alone here with Xiao. It has been half an hour already but they didn't return back yet.

I relaxed myself on the table by resting my head on my arms. Should I start a conversation? But I don't even know how especially at that guy who is hard to talk with.

Instead, I decided to maybe take a rest while waiting for them so we can begin our tour. So I casually laid my head on top of my arms the table and closed my eyes for a bit.

I tried multiple comforting postions for my head so I looked to my right side instead and tried to think of something so I can fall asleep.

I was slowly drifting to my sleep till I heard small footsteps walking, I didn't know what through my mind that I decided to hum some tunes with my eyes shut.

The footstep disappeared and was soon replaced with the doors opening shuffling noises the clicking of the cameras on their phone.

Clicking noises of cameras??

"Caught your ass in 4k, Xiao"

Without thinking anymore, I opened my eyes only to see a pair of mesmerizing amber eyes staring at me, I could even see my reflection through it and its pupils slowly grew.

Tint of red crept onto my face realizing that me and Xiao were just and inch apart from our faces so I lifted my head only to accidently hit his forehead.

That must hurt.. Ehe~

"Son? Are you okay?", I saw blockhead rushing through Xiao's side looking with a worried look plastered all over his face.

Hol'up- i'm missing something

Son? Since when?

I sat up on my seat properly and looked at them, Alright that was my fault for not adjusting for a bit.

"That was... Surprising.." Aether mumbled out. Wait they'e here already?!

I moved closer to Xiao who was rubbing their forehead and reached my hand out on it and began to gently rub it too.

He then looked at me, glaring as if he is ready to tear my apart but I didn't fazed by it and took the chance to shot him an apologetic look with a nervous smile which seemed to calm him down.

"Mr. Zhongli! Do we need bring the First Aid kit?" Lumine who was just observing us the whole time finally spoke up.

"No need, Lumine. It'll just disappear for a bit." And with that, the gang released their breath that they didn't realize they were holding it.