⌕. xxvii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ✨

So evidently, the girls just switched their clothes and luckily had wigs the same as their hairs and contact lenses for Barbara and Lumine since Barbara only has a different eye color.

Lumine is dressed as Barbara
Barbara is dressed as Amber
Xiangling is dressed as Lumine
Amber is dressed as Xiangling

This one is gonna result in a massive headache. It's mine and Chongyun's turn to change into the dressing room. One look at my outfit, I almost gagged at it while Chongyun is on the verge of losing his consciousness.

I can't believe that we're gonna change into some girl's clothing, what I noticed is that I have no wig with me so I planned to wear it once we head outside.

"I don't get it. Why did the girls have to change their outfits and still look the same while we boys have to transform into a girl.." Chongyun mumbled as he clutches the blue skirt-jumpsuit in his hand.

I have to agree with him. Not wasting any time, I put on the outfit they gave me.

. . .

"PFTTT- I DIDN'T KNOW MY BROTHER WOULD LOOK BETTER IN GIRL'S CLOTHES HAHAHAHAHA."

Bad Idea. I didn't like my costume. Why do I have to wear a white pencil skirt topped with a fitting-white long sleeve polo which is tucked in the skirt? They also had to unbraid my hair, They also made me wear a black 4-inch heels like Xingqiu's, paired with stockings that reached my thigh.

"Oh God lemme take a picture of you!~" I veered around and saw Xiangling- or Amber dressed as Xiangling taking multiple pictures of me making me flustered.

Chongyun on the other side was teased by Xingqiu and the real Xiangling who is dressed as my sister. Her dressing as my sister seemed to be cursed- cause I can't see my sister being lively, loud, and too nice towards people.

Amber- or Barbara dressed as Amber, entered the room, "Guys, they're heading to the rooftop! They're done with grabbing their lunch!"

We quickly did a marathon in the hallways, It was a bad idea for me and Xingqiu who are wearing a skirt and a dress with 4-inch heels. And we have no experience with wearing such heels, unlike Chongyun who was just wearing a sneaker.

We almost tripped for I don't know how many times already till we finally reached the rooftop. We're panting so heavily, gasping and catching for air for running like that.

The girls and Chongyun is just doing great and is busy eavesdropping on the door,

"Shhh. They might hear your breathing"

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

"Venti, I know that someone is following us." I tried to warn him to but he won't pay attention to it. Instead, he just kept on flexing how Kazuha is a good friend and giving me reasons on why we'd become good friends.

Hell no, after what he put Venti through? I'm not gonna let that slide.

Back to the main topic, I know that somebody is secretly following us ever since from the library. I could feel some pair of eyes staring at me but when I try to look around, I can't find it.

While walking down the hallways, I could feel the stares again, like when we stopped by the music room since Venti was looking for a flute but there was none and I heard a slam across the room.

And now? I could still feel like someone is eavesdropping on us behind the door.

"Venti, are you feeling anything?" I asked him. He paused and looked at me trying to process what I just said, then all of a sudden he became so flustered and blushed so hard.

Huh? Did I say something wrong?

"X-xiao I already have feelings for somebody-" Oh that's what he meant. He gave my question a double meaning, idiot.

"Not that. Do you feel like someone is following us?" I asked.

"Meh Xiao, you kept saying that for almost an hour. I see nobody around this place, do you happen to have a third eye?"

Of course, he won't notice a single thing since all his attention is drawn onto the topic he kept blabbering about.

"Oh! By the way, you're attending classes tomorrow, right?" I gave him a firm nod and took a bite on my almond tofu.

"Great! Kindly tell the teachers-ermm if they'll look for me that I have a business to attend to."

I nodded again at him, maybe it was the wedding they talked about last Saturday? Tomorrow, dad would be also absent since he'll be attending Ganyu's parent's wedding. For Ganyu. I don't know, we barely talk now since she is busy with schoolwork.

"Shouldn't you be telling that to your friends instead of me? Like, Lumine?"

"Awww Xiao, we're roomies! So you know everything, like what happened to me? Yeah like that or where am I?"

Well, he's not wrong about that. But I am not the type of person to cover shits about them but I guess giving him an exception will not hurt.

Just then, the door busted open. Showing a fuming Barbara clenching their fists.

Wait- is she the one who's following us? I remember her being a fan of the guy in front of me. Fan behavior?

She looked at us with fury filling her eyes, is she mad at us?

"Oh, Barbara! Didn't see you coming here, ehehe~"

Does he not notice the rage in the eyes of his friend? I don't like being stuck in this kind of situation. I wanna go out.

"Venti.. Why didn't you tell me that he is your roommate? Venti, TELL ME WHY?"

.
.
.
.
.

────────────────────────────

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆! 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕.