⌕. iv

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

.
.
.

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Just as we arrived at the cafeteria many students were already there as expected and some even fall in line to take their turns in buying their foods.

"Are you sure there still vacant seats here? I think it's all occupied by now just by looking at the population of these hungry students.." Amber said sweat dropping as she shyly scratched her cheeks.

Aether looked at her, "Maybe you know some other places to eat aside from the cafeteria right?" He asked. "Shh let's take the school's rooftop and eat there. How does that sound?" She whispered to us.

The rest of us nodded at her as Barbara volunteered that she'll be the one to treat us for lunch.

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 '𝗻𝗼' 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?~

The others tried to say that they have their own money to buy, but before they could speak another word─ I dragged their sleeves pulling em out the cafeteria.

"Venti! What do you think you're doing?!" Amber said trying to escape my grasp. "Of course I am saving your money~" I said winking at them.

"Just let go of us now since we have both feets of our own, pleaseee?", awww Aether is so polite as always unlike her sister- of course I let go of their sleeves and led the way to the rooftop.

Wait─

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆?

I looked back at them to see that they just stopped at their track and looked at me as if they are holding their stiffle laugh, "Why did you stop? I thought you knew the way?"

"I forgot about that ehehe my mistake." I said raising both of my hands in defeat. Amber just walked up to me grabbing my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile before she led the way with Aether.

I feel like I am thirdwheeling them right now.

We are currently taking the stairwell since there is no elevator in this school. We passed a cafeteria on the 4th floor but its for the college students only. Then after few more steps we finally arrived at the rooftop.

Amber opened the door for us and we all went out as some gusts of wind grazed through hair. "This place is perfect!~ We should here like always!~" I chirped at them.

I looked at my side to they were not there anymore and saw the two of them under the cherry blossom tree with a table and seats too and they were sitting beside each other.