⌕. v

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

.
.
.

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼... 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗛𝗜─

"Oh heya Xiao! Watcha up to?" Amber was the first one to break the ice we've been building for like minutes.

"Tch. It's none of your business" He said as he stood up and dusts himself up and grabbed his bag.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" I asked he didn't even bother to answer my question but turned his back at us and walked under a tree, not that far from where we sat and he just sit there and took out something from his bag.

"Did I asked something wrong?" I asked them but they just turned towards me with a proud smile on their faces, "You did well back there, Venti so.. Wait for us to get back cause I might have forgot to pay for the foods"

I opened my mouth to speak but Barbara just dragged Aether and Amber out of my sight. I shrugged at the thought of it thinking that maybe they'll be right back and so I just went back under the cherry blossom tree and sat there waiting for them.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

People be wanting to befriend me, they'd be there always for you but those friendly persona of humans only happens in the beginning.

They start to find exuses to leave you behind, not help you or even leave you hanging in the eerie. So why bother to interact with them? I prefer more to be alone than to hangout with this thing so called 'friends'.

Only yourself is your friend and that's it. People only come and go and that's the truth.

Because of my last circle of friends when I was elementary, Nightmares kept hunting every single night and I'd have a hard time sleeping or mostly sometimes I don't sleep at all.

Everything were so fine but it slowly went downhill. 2 always kept fighting till they decided leave the group and parted their own ways which I never heard of them again.

1 committed suicide because of problems. We could've helped him if only he opened up to us. And the last one remaining, the one I trusted the most left all of a sudden leaving me alone.

See? They would just leave you all alone.

I am Xiao, an adopted child from the orphanage. I haven't seen who are my real parents but I don't even bother of thinking to know who they really are. I don't even want to see their faces.

I am adopted by Zhongli our Advisor and he is a single dad but he is still gathering up his courage to ask out this Mr. Childe from Class-C. Sometimes I hate his gut feeling that makes me want to protect my dad from that guy.