⌕. xxvi

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ✨

I, Lumine and Barbara are currently scrambling our way through the library since it's on the other building. After getting the location from Amber.

Once we arrived at the front door we proceeded to catch our breaths first before continuing but before I could open the door, Amber texted me so I checked it out first.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧<3:
𝑨𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑹𝑹𝑹
𝑨𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹
𝑨𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹
𝑩𝑨𝑬
𝑨𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝑨𝑫 𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑼𝒀𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀'𝑹𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬
𝒀'𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀'𝑹𝑬 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑮𝑶 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑩 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑰𝑹 𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯

Crap. I cursed in my thoughts. I looked at the girls and Lumine cocked her eyebrows at me as if she is asking what Amber told me.

"Ask her first who is supervising over the library at the moment," Said Barbara, and before I could ask her why she continued, "Because there are times where Miss Lisa leaves the library and let one of the senior high watches it in the meantime. She only trusts one senior high student and that is, Rosaria."

I'm silently praying to the archons hoping that Rosaria will be the one watching the library today and not Lisa. Because I forgot to return a book and Lisa can appear sweet and innocent like an angel but there is something behind that angelic face of hers that I don't wanna see.

"What happens if Rosaria watches the library? Nothing bad could go wrong right?" Lumine didn't bother to wait for a response to her question as she carefully opened the door for us making sure to not make a sound.

Once we got in, we were instantly slapped by the very cool breeze inside the library, why is it so cold in here when it's so hot outside? Somebody must've set the temperature wrong.

We went over the table where Amber informed us that she sat there with some new buddies that she suited with. Her table was apparently on the second floor in this room.

Once we did, we immediately spotted her sitting at a long oval-shaped table, she sat there not alone but with 3 new friends.

I wanted to greet them but the male with short dark blue hair just signaled to talk through phones so we did. He is seated beside a guy who has sky blue hair and is secretly eating their popsicle under the table while holding out their phone. I sat beside Amber while Barbara sat in between me and my sister and we took our phones out.