⌕. xxx

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Can we pretend?

The ride was long enough and we finally arrived at the McDonald's drive-thru. Sadly, there were still cars that fell in line ahead of us so we had to wait. Venti who was asleep earlier is finally awake, but still not sober enough to speak properly.

After my and Kazuha's heart-to-heart talk— is that what is it? That was when Venti woke up, he was all red and quiet till Kazuha brought up a topic that made Venti start talking some nonsense stuff that wasn't connected to the main topic.

And after that, the ride stayed quiet again until we reached here. It's so boring that it's making me grunt every time I adjust myself on the seat. I even forgot my phone which made me left on AFK on my game, thanks a lot to this drunkard beside me.

"Hey, Xiao.." A soft yet gentle voice called me and it was coming from the person beside me at I turned to look at them only to see them doing those puppy eyes.

"Unbuckle the belt for me pwease?~", he said whispering it to make sure that Kazuha won't hear it.

"What? No." I whispered back at him.

Too bad, those puppy eyes won't work on me. I think?

"We're next guys, what would like to order?" I heard Kazuha called out, "I'll say it once we're already next." I said and he just nodded his head.

I heard shuffling noises from beside me the sound of clicking noises, I looked to my side and saw Venti unbuckling the seatbelt for himself. If he can do it, why did he even ask for me to do it for him earlier?

"Where are we? Did we get caught? Are we going to jail? WHO IS GOING TO BAIL US OUT?!" Ventin frantically panicked and moved close to Kazuha looking for answers.

Why him when he could've asked me instead?

I could see that Kazuha just rolled his eyes while he was browsing through his phone while waiting for the car ahead of us to move, "Calm down, Venti. We're at the McDonald's drive-thru, after this, Aether is waiting outside the entertainment for us."

Aether? Lumine's twin brother? The blonde guy? Amber's lover? That Aether? How come did that guy arrive at our destination first than us?

"Also, my friend is waiting for us at the cafe. He said that he'll be treating our desserts."

Once Venti was satisfied with his responses he slumped back onto his seat then looked at me. I raise one of my eyebrows at him and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" I asked the minor drunkard in front of me.

"Obviously, you." He replied.

Of course, it's pretty obvious that— wait what? what did he say? I forgot that I'm conversing with a drunk Venti. Remembering the events that happened earlier made my face turn red, so I had to cover my eyes. This is bad.

"You... Watch your words." I said but only to feel the seat at my side sunk, meaning that someone sat there. I peeked through my fingers and saw Venti saw staring straight at me with a worried look on his face.

I lowered my hands and furrowed my brows at him but his eyes slightly widened to some unknown reasons. The worrying look on his face disappeared as he tilted his head to his side and examined me and leaned in closer to me.

I sucked a breath since my own body betrayed me, I can't even shift a bit as much as I wanted to but my body doesn't want to. I'm panicking so much since I don't know what to execute in this kind of situation.

I saw his mouth slightly parted while staring at me, I tried to soften my look at him and rose my eyebrows in a questioning manner. But no answers, he must be lost in something?

I stared into his eyes, those cyanish blue eyes that would easily captivate you with just a single glimpse into them. And there I realized it, I was too lost in his gaze.

Those pretty features of him, I barely get to see him this so close to me, and I always avoid his eyes whenever he glances at me for a bit. I was too lost in his eyes that I didn't notice that there was already a small smile etched on my lips.

Is this the meaning of that one song? That goes like...

That boy
Like somethin' off a poster

.

That boy
Is a dime they say

.

That boy
Is the gun to my holster

.

He's runnin' through my mind all day...

He's smiling at me and at the corner of my eyes, I could see the car in front of us finally moved away, meaning, it's our turn to order. Kazuha didn't even bother of giving us any warning.

I started the car and moved it forward and stepped on the break.

Enough for me and Venti to break our eye contact, resulting for my head to hit the window beside me so I shut my eyes off, and also enough for me to lean on it since I lost my balance.

But something was off, I can feel something soft connected on my lips.

I clasped my head to where it hurts, while I slowly fluttered my eyes open.

And there I saw him, kissing me with both of his eyes closed and both of his hands relaxed on my chest.

I think it was because he also lost his balance after the break. Curse you Kazuha. I don't know if I should be thankful for him or mad at him anymore.

I was panicking so much, what should I do? He's kissing me, actually, he is really kissing me since I can feel his lips move.

This will be my first time doing it, so kissed him back, moving our lips in sync.

Then it strikes me, he's just drunk. He's gonna forget everything that occurred once he's sober. Even this kiss we're sharing right now.

I snaked both of my arms on his waistline and pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. I shut my eyes as I enjoyed ourselves at this moment, this is my very first time kissing someone, so assume that I have no experience with it.

I didn't notice that Kazuha lowered down his window as he talked to the person who's in charge of taking our orders.

.
.
.

"So guys, what are your orders— oh my fucking god— you got to be kidding me."

.
.
.
.
.

────────────────────────────

𝑨/𝑵: 𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒐!~ 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?