⌕. xxiii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Right now, Me and Venti are currently in the mall's grocery store picking every necessity we need back in the apartment room.

I did the pushing of the cart while Venti is leading the way to every food section and grabbing almost everything on the shelf. I think this is worst than falling in line and then they disappear saying they're just gonna get something and don't come back when it's your turn.

I yawned while pushing the cart cause I lacked sleep last night. One, Venti's snores. Two, him almost kicking me off the couch. And three, him waking me up 5 in the dawn so we can get prepared, And I only slept for 3hrs. Guess what? We left the house at 8:30 am but why on earth he woke me up at 5 am?

"Heyy Xiao, let's go grab some tub of ice creams at the freezer section," he whispered and led the way again. I grunted in response and just continued to follow him.

I don't get why he comprised me to wear this black mask and black hat before we left the apartment, I get it if he wears it by himself but making me wear it too? I just don't know cause my mind can't function fully at the moment cause I'm still tired.

Then a question popped out in my mind that I sped up a bit and matched his pace, "Hey Venti, I know that you're aware of what you did last night. I'm asking you, why did you do that or why did you make me do that?"

I could feel him smiling behind that mask, "It's because that," he paused as we reached the freezer section and he picked up several tubs of ice cream with different flavors and placed it in the cart.

"Because?" I asked, he looked at the cart for a bit while dusting his hands, "Let's fall in line already."

Eh? What's with the sudden change of mood? I followed him before calling him again, "Hey, you didn't answer my question." I said.

He stopped walking and I stood beside him waiting for his answer, he stared at the floor then spoke up, "So that you can improve in showing love affection towards your girlfriend, Keqing." He said before walking ahead again.

Keqing? My girlfriend? Wait- I don't have any lover or whatever. Maybe he saw what happened back then the day I moved in with him since dad told me to cause he trusts Venti so much.

"Xiao? Hello? Earth to Xiao? You're spacing out aren't ya? Or perhaps, are you daydreaming?" A hand wave in front of me breaking my train of thoughts. I looked to the source of it and it's just Venti.

"Whatever you were thinking, it seemed to be pretty serious." He said and placed some bag of chips inside the cart, "You've been standing in the same place for almost 3mins already. Good thing I noticed that you weren't following so I looked for you." He said.