𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Heyaaaa!~, It's me again! Your favorite boy!~

Do you know what day is today? Yes you're right, it's my birthday! And i'm so excited to celebrate it with my friends along with my lover of course.

Me and Xiao have been dating for 5 months already and it's already official to the media. At first it was so hard to handle our relationship in public since there were some fans of mines and his are against it.

They started throwing us some death threats, posted fake news in social media and started bashing us since some fans can't accept that we're in a relationship.

Also, of course my manager was so stressed that time cause she was scared that the company's image or my image aswell.

But the wildfire just died down within a month and finally accepted and supported our relationship.

Now i'm on my way to school to tell my friends about they day today. I went to school alone cause according to the land lady they went to school early around 6am,  once I arrived I was immediately met by busy students. And some were already having classes.

I checked the time and it's still 7:30am, I thought classes starts at 8am? Weird but okay?

I went to my classroom and the class hasn't started yet, I looked around the room and I guess that only Lumine and Ganyu weren't here. I wonder why? And there I saw Xiao who is seated at his usual seat.

I walked up to him and waved a hand at him and gave him a morning kiss on his cheeks. I noticed him flinched and gave me a small wave in return.

He was busy studying something on his notebook, well i'm surprised since he told me that if he wants to study, he wanted it to be somewhere quiet and a less crowded place which is his room.

"Eh? What are you studying for Xiao? We have quizzes today?" I asked him.

"Erm— no— I mean yes there is one in Music? Ms. Eula's class? Yeah that one." He said and closed his notebook and hid it in his bag.

"But didn't she said that on Wednesday is we don't have classes for 1hr at her class since every wednesday is an Independent Learning for her subject?" I asked again, something is really not right in here.

"Well it is and uh told us to study during her time since uh there will be quizzes tomorrow and you weren't here yet when she walked in."

"Hmm makes sense to me, i guess.. By the way, do you know what day is today??" I moved my chair beside his table and rested my elbows on it waiting for his answer.

I saw him looking away and bit his bottom lips, he looked so hesitant if he should answer it or not.

"I- I don't know, is there something special on this day? Is there a holiday today?"

I feel my whole world shattered into billion bits upon hearing those words escaping from his own lips.

I'm so disappointed that he doesn't know it's my birthday today! I wanna punch his shoulder so bad for being such a forgetful boyfriend or a boyfriend who doesn't care what events happens on each day!

"Xiao there is no holiday and if there is then we should be at home today instead of wasting our time in school and of course something is special today and especially its for me!"

He looked out the window as if he is asking the Gods above to give him answer for this one. He looked back at me and frowned.

"I'm sorry but I really don't know what's this special thing on this day and I still need to study. If you ever need me, i'll be in the library since it's peaceful there."