⌕. xix

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

I guess I already told my roomate what he needes to remember since i'm in a rush right now.

My alarm betrayed me! Or maybe I was the one who's in deep slumber that I didn't woke up when the alarm started to went off.

Manager told me to be there 9am sharo and I woke up around 8:21am and I take too long to take a bath!

Once I finished taking a bath I wore my outfit like the usual, my yellow t-shirt tucked in my short green pants and I buckled a belt enough to make it fit for me.

(Cttro. I just found this on pinterest!)

I wore my knee high white socks and a pair of sneakers. I had no time to braid my hair since it was already 8:30am so I let it flow while running down to the lobby.
(Of course his bag with his stuffs is with him)

I exited the apartment and there waited a white ferrari 488 that is parked right infront of me. The beeped and its tinted window was lowered down and there revealed my manager who surprisingly has a calm face.

"Get in cause we still have meetings to attend to-" she paused for moment and looked at me, "uh.. Is there a dirt on my face?" I asked.

"No. Just get in already cause you forgot to wear your mask." She opened the passengers seat for me so I carefully got in and closed it. "Let's get this show on the road then~"

"Your forgetting that we still have scolding later on after your song duet with Kazuha." She scowled at me and began driving.

I gulped down remembering what I did these past few days, I remained silent the whole ride since the trip would be half on hour to reach the company.

"There is a wedding that will be happening this wednesday and they asked us if they could hire you to sing at their wedding."

A wedding? This is first time so i'd like to give it a try, "well-"