⌕. ix

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

I got to admit, whatever that blockhead is saying is must be important but I laughed it off and acted as if didn't impact me. Of course it did!

"𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘴"

That voice rang into my ears as if I could still hear his voice. And lastly, HOW ON EARTH MY MANAGER TEXTED IT THROUGH HIM?

He even shove- well not really shove- but showed me his phone and the text from my manager telling to keep an eye on me all the time.

To be honest, that's gonna be really creepy for me.

And Zhongli even told me that my manager already has a spy to watch over me and updates them all the time. That's weird and i'll make sure to tell Aether and Lumine only about this information first.

We are now walking on the sidewalks heading to our apartment along with our new besties at our side since I asked for a help cause i'm gonna sing a song later tonight.

"Any idea for our snack for our sleep over and movie night?" Amber poked her head looking at us.

"Venti already got that handled but I still wonder is that, why won't he pay for his wines at the famous bar 3 blocks away across the street from our apartment.", Lumine shot me one of her famous smug look.

Heyyyyy, I never gave Lumine the permission to expose me like that-

"I just wanna piss the bartender or owner of the Angel's Share for fun, ehe~" I said winking at them and poked my tongue out.

"How about I volunteer to buy some McDonalds that is just right across our apartment?" Aether suggested and the others agreed so I also agreed to it and handed him one of my black card just incase.

Once we arrived at our apartment, Lumine and Aether parted our ways first cause they needed to change in their own room before heading to mines so I led the ladies to my apartment room, unlocking the door, opening it for them.

"I present you, my humble abode~"

I bowed to them and made them walk in first and I followed behind just like what gentleman do.

I closed the door but not locking it since I know the twins will follow in any minute later.

I placed my bag on the couch at the living room and turned to look at them, seeing them aweing all over the place.

"Woahh.. Only rich people could afford this apartment room!" Amber started dashing around the place trying to memorize which, where and what is that.