⌕. i

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Rays of the sun passed through my thin curtains making it directly hit my face, I had to shift in different positions to get comfortable again but no avail to it.

I sat up on my bed with a messy hair and some losen up buttons on my polo from last night. Shoot I forgot to change my clothes into my pjs since I was too tired to change.

Lumine and Aether had to throw a party last night at their apartment room, a celebration before we start our school today with the rest of our friends from elementary.

Today is the day. My first day of school in my dream school along with my besties, Guess who made it in Genshin University? Of course its me!

I was so lucky enough to get in that University, I was having a hard time convincing my parents back then. I had to prove them so much stuffs I can do on my own till they gave in even if it costs bruises at the end.

Who cares about that? At least I can go to school with my friends alongside with me.

I sprung out my bed grabbing my towel and other necessities needed and rushed in the bathroom taking a quick shower. I don't want to be late on my first of school now do I?

Few Minutes has passed, I dried myself up before wrapping a towel on my torso and let my wet hair drip on my shoulders as I went out the bathroom and stepped in my walk in closet grabbing the set of uniform.

Once I was finally done; I grabbed my bag and slungged it on my shoulder before stepping out my apartment room and locked it.

Me and my friends have decided to live in this 5-star most recommended apartment. My friends didn't have enough money for the rent so I saved their asses and paid for it.

They're my besties after all.

I skipped down the hallways and stopped infront of my friend's front door. I gave 3 knocks and it immediately swung open revealing the twins in their uniforms too.

"Right in time Venti, or should I call Barbatos?~" Lumine teased me as she began quirking her eyebrows at me.

"Lumineeeee~ drop that thing please. Thats only my stage name okay?" I whined as I turned aroud leading the way to the elevator as the twins followed behind me.

Yes I hate to admit but I am quite famous all over the place now. I just became famous just for singing accidentally on an unmute mic that I didn't notice. Then few days some random rich people came to my house telling my parents that they'll make me become like one of those singers I admire through the screen.

Guess what? Of course my parents only agreed to just for the sake of fame which people didn't knew about it.

I composed some songs of mines too, and some rich companies would come bombarding me with offers to cover a song pe duet with one of the famous singers i exchange for a huge amount of cash in some briefcases.