⌕. viii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗔𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ✨

And then they went away leaving me alone with this guy whom Venti is secretly taking a liking with.

Well it's also a good thing since Venti's stuffs and bag is at the table, I went there and took a seat so I can watch over his things.

I noticed the boy at the railings huffed and walked over across the seat i'm sitting on.

First off, what did Venti see in this guy?

It would be rude if I don't introduce myself to him so I stuck my right hand out for him to shake, "Hi, my name is Aether from Class-C under the advisory of Mr. Tartaglia and a twin of Lumine-"

I was cut off when he raised his palm halting me in my mid sentence.

"I don't have time for an introduction of yours and I wouldn't even care about it since I don't plan on making any friends at this school. It'll be only a waste of my time." He said in a rude way.

For real, what did Venti liked about this guy? He was right that this guy is rude. I stayed silent and rested my head on my palms and looked away from this guy.

Why is he even here? I thought he's gonna leave.

"Are you one of Venti's childhood friends?"

Well I was about to say that in my introduction earlier if he didn't cut me off so I gave him a small nod as in a yes.

Then there goes another wave of silence engulfing both of us. I decided to not break since from what he said, he is not interested in making friends.

I opened Venti's bag to grab his tumbler with a cute fluffy ball and a tail of skyblue feather was dangling on its cap.

I opened it and drank some of his water.

"Can you tell me more about him?"

𝗣𝗣𝗙𝗙𝗧𝗧𝗧𝗧𝗧𝗧-

I spat out the water out my mouth but luckily not at his direction. That caught me off guard. First, he doesn't want to make any friends and second he is asking informations about Venti?

Istg that this guy is really hard to read.

I was about to speak but I thought of something first. What if this guy is just one of his die-hard fans? I shouldn't be sharing personal information about Venti cause maybe that'll only ruin his career and my sister might yeet me away for it.

I shut my mouth and closed the tumbler before returning it inside Venti's bag.

"I am sorry but I cannot share any personal info about my friend cause it might ruin his image to the public and we don't want that to happen."