⌕. xxix

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

So, I just got home an hour ago and played with my phone, still no sign of him. I also checked the time multiple times and it's close to 7 pm already. I wonder what's taking him so long at the wedding, also Dad hasn't replied to my texts.

I don't know who is getting wedded and why does it have to require dad to attend it, also Venti got hired to sing, lastly, Ganyu didn't attend class earlier.

Today's school was pretty fine, no one was there to annoy me. Lumine may have been throwing glares at me ever since this morning since Aether told me to join them.

Barbara invited me to join in their lunch but rejected it, I don't like eating in public or crowded areas. I prefer to eat alone by myself. I may or may not have made an exception when it comes to Venti.

Then I heard some loud bangs coming from my door. I ignored it for a great 3mins but it still didn't stop. What if it's a robber who broke into the apartment? Should I call the police?

I looked around the room, looking for something to use for protection in case if it ambushes me once I open the door. It's been 5 mins already and they still haven't ceased down.

I have no choice so I grabbed the baseball bat that was hanging on the wall, I'm even gonna ask why is there a baseball bat in this room.

I stood at the door as I lifted the bat ready to swing then it attacks me. I tightened my grip on the bat as I quickly swung the door open.

"Who dares to intervene-" I was cut off when a black leather coat was thrown at me.

"Sheesh, what took you so long to open the door? Giving yourself a handjob, eh?~"

I removed the coat of my face and saw him sheepishly grinning at me with his phone in his other hand while the other one is on his hips, "Well, no time for that since Kazuha has been waiting down the parking lot for us for 7 mins now! And it's your fault!"

I didn't even get the chance to talk back when he grabbed my hands, intertwined our fingers, and ran down to the stairwell well making me almost trip for a couple of times since his actions were unexpected.

Wait- The apartment room wasn't locked, we just ran out of his apartment room without locking or closing the door!

Soon as we reached the lobby, he paused at the front desk where my grandma is, he talked to her for a bit before waving a farewell and dragged me outside to the parking lot.

"Venti, you forgot to-"

"Kaz! We're here!~"

So, Kazuha's right there leaning on his car? While using his phone. Right... I forgot that he mentioned Kazuha earlier. Am I going to third wheel them? No, thanks. I'd rather be independently alone instead.