⌕. xxiv

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Finally arriving back at our apartment, I instantly threw myself on the couch after placing the bags on the countertop and began panting so heavily.

Venti soon entered and just laughed at my state, "Oh Xiao, tired already? We still have spaghetti to make for dinner~" he said.

I rolled over resulting in falling face flat on the floor. Again.

"You're an idol, a famous one. Yet you don't have a car that we could have used." I said growling at him. I didn't pester to move my body but stayed still on the floor.

"I'm still a minor! But I guess once I'm 18 I'll get my own driver's license and a brand new car." He said.

Today's event is so tiring as hell, I had to be dragged around all over the town, and every single shop on the sidewalks. He also forgot about lunch since he kept ignoring me the whole time when we went out of the mall.

Now it's 6:18 pm and he planned to make spaghetti for our dinner, also he asked me for some help so I implied to it but now he drained all my remaining energy.

I can barely even stand, I'm sleep-deprived, barely ate and school is tomorrow, great.

"Xiao! Get your lazy ass up and help me here in the kitchen!" I grunted not wanting to move from my position since I'm comfortable with it already. The floor seems nice.

I heard footsteps striding behind me, just before I knew it, my ankles were pulled and forcefully brought me to the kitchen by dragging me around.

"You won't stand up so I had to drag you, meh~", I stood up from the floor, dusting myself, and glared at him. But noticing him just smiling at me as if nothing happened made my heart go Doki Doki- ew where did that phrase even come from.

I soften my gaze at him and then he chuckled, "Oh, Xiao~ You're so fragile." He shook his head before grabbing all the ingredients we need.

I brushed it off and rolled up my sleeves as I began to wash the stainless pot so I can put water in it to boil it. Venti on the other hand is having a struggle in opening the can of sauces.

I remembered again what happened earlier at the mall, a topic that he usually tries to avoid whenever I brought it up. How can I explain it to him if he won't let me?

"Venti, please let me explain about the whole Keqing thing-"

"Xiao, I know how much you love her and there is no need of an explanation for that." He said.