⌕. xiv

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂:

𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 18+ 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 ‼️

𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙁𝙁𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋 𝙄𝙏.

────────────────────────────

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Another day, Another experience in hell or should I say, school.

I did my daily routine as usual that started yesterday til the end of the school year, this time I decided to go to school on my own than tagging along with dad somehow goes to school so fucking early.

Once I was done, I checked the time and its 7:45am already and classes starts at 8am so I had time to walk- or i'd rather try using the bike that Childe gifted last year that I haven't used ever since. Now is the time that it'll become useful.

I opened the garage and saw my dark green moutain bike with a black basket attached infront of it, not bad. I nodded myself and grabbed on to it and tried to test it if it still works and thank God it does work.

I brought it out and closed the garage and began to bicycle on the way to school. While paddling, I began to think of what happened last night.

I saw Venti entering a bar and after that I walked home and a notif from my twitter popped out showing a pic of him walking down the sidewalks smiling down to his phone, I admit that my heartached after seeing that and I hate the feeling of it.

It was posted by one of his fans and it spreaded like wildfire within just an hour, and also my dad and Ganyu or maybe also Childe, promised that they'll help me with Venti with all their best.

I wasn't expecting for dad to help since he is not the type to be a cupid over a people but I guess Childe did something to him that made him agreed to it.

Withing just 10mins, I finally arrived at school and 5 more minutes before the classes start so I parked my bike at the parking lot and ran down to the hallways opening my locker, grabbing my bag and slamming it close.

The hallways are so quiet and empty so the students are already in ther respective classroom, once I arrived there and opened the door not bothering to knock and saw- a girl infront of the board?