⌕. xxxi

Aether's POV

Waiting outside the entertainment building is tiring already, it has been an hour already since I arrived and waited for those 2 here. The sky is becoming so gloomy as the stars are slowly disappearing due to the dark heavy that clouds that are forming above the sky.

The rain will be pouring down any time soon and I'm gonna be soaked wet if they won't arrive. What's taking them so long?

From afar, I could already see Kazuha's car coming, Oh thank you archons. I thought I'm gonna get soaked wet out here.

When it halted in front of me, I opened the passenger's seat and only to be greeted by a mad Venti who has their arms crossed on their chest.

I looked at Kazuha then back at Venti, "It was the best thing to do before things get out of hand." he said.

"I'm not even gonna ask about it," I said and closed the door before moving to the backseat and opened it to see an annoyed Xiao. Didn't expect to see him here.

I went in and sat beside him and closed the door shut. "Destination where?" I asked.

"Just around this area, we're already pretty close that we could just take a walk there but the sky seems to be heavy and gloomy so we'll just have to drive there." I just nodded my head as I buckled my seatbelt.

Kazuha was right, it was just around this area. If only I should have known, I would've been here already.

This cafe is so cozy and welcoming, Kazuha led us to the counter which had available seats and has a reservation paper pasted on it.

"Don't fret about it, It's for us," Kazuha said and took a sit on one of the stools. I followed by and so did the other two who remained silent and seemed to be avoiding each other.

Then a lady who seemed to be around their 20s approached us and greeted us with a warm welcome.

"Greetings, customers! How may I serve you?" she said and her eyes landed on both Kazuha and Venti and she was seemed to be surprised by their presence?

"Kazuha? Venti? It's great to see you two here again! Are these your friends?" She asked and pointed at me and Xiao. How did she know about Venti?

"Yes, they are our friends. May I ask a question?" Kazuha asked and the lady agreed, "Sure, go ahead!"

"Is Alatus around?" He asked and the lady nodded and walked out to call whoever that someone is.

"Oh, in case if you don't know, Alatus is a bubbly, friendly, flirty, and a lively type of friend to be with. Although, his and Xiao's resemblance is nearly the same."

"Do they really look like the same?" Venti finally spoke up, and Kazuha just nodded. While Xiao just remained silent the whole time.

Then a man whose height and hair are the same as Xiao's emerged from the door and approached us. Am I seeing another Xiao? They just look exactly the same!

"Yo Kazuha! And I see new friends in here as well!" This is not a dream, right? I looked to my side and saw Venti and Xiao had their eyes wide open upon seeing the latter. I guess this isn't just a dream.

Venti's POV

So, we moved to a more comfortable table. Alatus and Kazuha who are in front of us are discussing about something I don't understand.

Ganyu is right. They are indeed siblings, the looks and everything are the same! Except for the colors of their hair, eyes, and also their personalities!

I am like staring at a complete opposite of Xiao. I looked at Xiao who's seated beside me, still has his eyes fixed on his brother. Does he even know that they are blood-related? Or maybe he is just surprised.

"Venti! It's such an honor to see you visiting  here." Alatus took my hand and shook it, I was for him to let go of it but he didn't.

"Well, Kazuha here introduced you to me and I got curious of you so I thought of.. Uh... Why not try making new friends?" I said trying to find a valid explanation.

"Wait, I did what n—" Kazuha tried to intervene so I had to stomp his foot in order for him to shut up and so he did just winced in pain.

"Yeah, he introduced you to me. Right, Kazuu?~" I said turning to look at him and tried my best to compose a sweet smile on my face.

"Y-yeah... I did."

Xiao and Aether looked at each other, both are visibly confused and worried for Kazuha at the same time.

"That's so sweet of you, Kazuha! Didn't knew that you and Venti are acquaintances and even introduced me to my idol!" Alatus said as he patted Kazuha's back.

Idol? So he didn't know that me and Kazuha are friends for how many years now?

"Say, pretty girl, are you free this weekend?" He said as he gently kissed the back of my hand which was enough to feel the heat scorching inside me.

"Hands. Off."

And there goes that stern cold voice that never fails to send shivers down my spine. There is only one owner of that voice who has the ability to do that.

Of course, the one and only Xiao.

I looked at him and despite on his calm composure by resting his face on one of his hands, I could clearly see his other hand is clenching into a fist underneath the table.

Alatus on the other side just held firm on my hand and chuckled. Damn it's so hot.

"Nice to see you there, Xiao~ I guess that they were right about it. We do look exactly the same!~" he chirped and smiled at Xiao.

"Venti is not a girl. So I suggest taking your hands off of him. If you're a fan of them, then respect their privacy, don't make them uncomfortable or unless you're like those weird a-hole thirsty fans out there."

Wait, what did just Xiao said? Why is he so defensive all of a sudden?

Aether and Kazuha on the other side just had their mouths shaped into an 'o' and started to stuff some popcorns in it.

WHERE DID THEY EVEN GET THOSE POPCORN?

"Woah there boy, hold your horses hahahaha. Possessive and Protective at the same time aren't we today huh?"

"Uhm, my h-" I started but I was cut off.

"Don't worry, I am fully aware that you're a boy." I just wanted my hand back?

Xiao instantly stood up abruptly and grabbed ahold of my hand that Alatus was clasping on. The fist he was holding is still there by his side. I looked up at him to calm him down but he only glared at me and glared back at his brother.

Oh Xiao, I don't know what your expression would be once you find out that he's your brother.

"Hands. Off. NOW."

...