⌕. xxv

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

Right now is Tuesday, I and Xiao are here at the library studying. More like he's the only one studying while I'm just gazing around the place since I just rely on my so-called stock knowledge.

The events that happened last Sunday night were quick, I am still not sure when he said that he doesn't a lover nor a girlfriend. What if he is just ashamed to show them in the public?

When I asked him who is this person that he had on his mind we were interrupted by Lumine who just barged in asking for help in the middle of our deep heart to heart chit-chat.

I didn't know nor Morax didn't mention to me about Xiao's miserable past. I think that his were awful than mines, he has a death flag coming from his mother.

I'm glad that he opened up to me that time knowing that he grew cold and very distant towards people, that explains why he doesn't want any friends cause he thought that they might leave him in the dark corner and watch him suffer.

Back to the individual he has in mind when I got back from the Twins' compartment I asked him about it again and guess what? He told me that "it's better if I don't tell you about them yet."

A yawn escaped my lips and Xiao who is busy studying also yawned while reading and skimming through the pages. I chuckle escaped my lips thinking about how a simple yawn could be that contagious.

"What's funny? Shouldn't you be studying?" He asked and I just shushed him and pointed towards the sign behind him saying 'No Talking'

He just deadpanned at me and I just smirked back at him and shrugged my shoulders, the next thing I know is that he brought his phone out and began typing on it. Great, is he gonna pass his phone to me so I can read it? Who knows

My phone dinged so I took it out and looked at the message notification.

══════ • 『 ♡ 』 • ══════
(2) 𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓:
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲? 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠?
══════ • 『 ♡ 』 • ══════

Ah, so this is Xiao's digit. At least I now have his number since I gave him mines. I swiped it open saw his messages- wait- was he the one who sent me a death threat too?

I glared at him and he began to type on his phone rapidly and sent me a message

𝐢𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 15

12:53 𝐩𝐦

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫:
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.