⌕. iii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

.
.
.

.
.
.

𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

"You're blocking the way you Extras."

Oh.. It was the guy that I accidentally slapped earlier─ yep he looks so mad at us just with his glare piercing through our souls. Should I properly say sorry? Wait is he gonna be my classmate- shit-

Before I could even open my mouth to speak the door behind us swung open seeing a tall shadow towering us.

As expected from our advisor.

"Ah good morning Mr. Block─ Mr. Zhongli!~" I greeted turning my towards his figure.

"Good Morning Students of Genshin University. I'd more polite if you may proceed to get in the classroom and settle down since we'll be having election for the classroom officers for today."

The three of us nodded and bowed before going and settled down on our seats.

Now that I think about it that we'll be having seatmates and I heard no shuffeling noises beside me, I turned my head to my side seeing the dude again.

𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟?! 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜 𝗚𝗢 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘─ 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗥?!

"Stop staring you scumbag. You look damn weird."

My train of thoughts were caught off once he spoke.

Those deep voice of his- well he also have the looks and I can't help but stare at him.

"Do you even understand what I said? Are you deaf? I don't wanna repeat myself."

Please don't stop talking sir, I love his sexy voice- 𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚?!

I shook my head blinked for a bit before looking back at him and giving him an apologetic smile.

"Ehe~ Sorry for giving an inappropriate impression and by the way-"

I stuck my hand out at him hoping for a handshake.

"The name is Venti~ and I am looking forward to be your friend ehe~"

He just stared at my hands for a brief second and scoffed before turning his attention back at the blackboard.

This feels... Awkward.

I retreated my hand and fiddled my fingers while trying to pay attention on whatever Mr. Blockhead is saying infront of us.

It was so very awkward to me since I wasn't used to encounter some people like him aside from my parents. I suppose it's time to get used to it since i'll be stuck with them for 4 or 6 years.