⌕. x

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

"Be nice to him"

What does it look like or feel like when you're gonna be nice towards a person who is just gonna leave you anyway? What's the point in it?

I am nothing but just a fan over that guy so maybe I should stop trying to be close to him I know I don't even have the slightest chance to be his friend after what I did.

This Aether guy was about to say something but I just ignored him and walked awat from that place if he can't atleast share a bit info of Venti so I can try to befriend him.

I then remembered that dad told me that we students can go home anytime we want after lunch break since it's only the first dag of school.

Of course, others were just wasting their time exploring this whole place. Once I arrived at my locker, I opened it and yeet my bag im before closing it back.

Just as I turned around, a boy with twin braids a skyblue on its tips emerged from the corner of the school talking to someone with that precious smile of his plastered on his place.

He does look pretty, I guess his fans weren't wrong after all. If I want to make friends at this school then I want him to be my friend first.

But my separation anxiety keeps kicking in my mind. What if he leaves me? No, that cannot be, he looks to pure to leave someone.

But what they say? Looks can be really deceiving at any given time.

I just stuffed my hands at my pockets and went out to school to walk home alone. I'd rather enjoy my remaining hours sleeping peacefully alone than being in a crowdes place.

Once I arrived home, I took the spare key that is hidden under the mat and unlocked the front door.

"Tadaima..." I mumbled as I took my shoes off and placed it on the rack of shoes and closed the door locking it.

I already had my lunch at school so all I need to do is sleep. So I went upstairs to my room and slammed it close since I forgot to close it as I went to school.

I let out a sigh of relief seeing my bed so I wasted no time and dived onto it and hugged my pillow so tightly.

I was too tired to do a live streaming today since last week I had no sleep for straight 4 days cause I was doing a livestream 24/7 that time.