⌕. xviii

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════
.
.
.

✥ ════════

.
.
.

𝗫𝗶𝗮𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 🍃

It's been 3 days already on being Venti's roomate, he isn't actually a bad roomate but there were times he'd get shock to see me since he always forgot that I am his roomate, and sometimes he can get pretty annoying. I guess he wasn't used to having roomates before.

The night when I was sent here it was because something bad happened.

Ganyu's real parents and my real parents found out that we're still alive where we lived. That's why dad and Sir Childe decided to sent us away til' they have fully settled this situation.

Childe lent us some of his bank cards incase we needed it and he drove me to this apartment, he was the one who did the talking to my Aunt who happens to be the land lady here.

I had no idea on what they were talking about since I stood far away from him, omce they were done he handed me they key to my room and told me I can do it on my own.

I only had my school bag with me since dad promised me that he'll be delivering my stuffs here soon. While I was on my way to 5th floor, I met Keqing a classmate of mine since elementary until now.

She kept insisting that she'll help me since she was just stopping by to her uncle's place who happens to also live in here. I rejected her offer but she took the out of my hands and brought me to the 5th floor.

I don't know why but something deep inside of keeps telling to 'avoid her since she'll trouble' like that. I kept a distance between us two and I was mad at her for making me climb up the stairwell instead of just taking the elevator.

Once we arrived there, we met some couples? I guess who were hugging each other. Their figures are so familiar to me, I was right when I guessed who were they when Keqing spoke up.

This caught their attention only the blonde male turned to our direction. Our eyes met for a moment but his soft stare soom turned into a glare. He was glaring at me for no reason.

Before I could glare back, a kiss was planted on my nose that caught me off guard. I wanted to pull her pigtails for doing that. It disgusted me so much. But before I could even do it she disappeared at my sight leaving me here.

Now I can't believe that i'm the lucky roomate of my idol that i've been admiring for so long. I know Aether was against this but he didn't want to brush off the smile on the idol's face for now.

I noticed he was out of sight so I took the oppurtunity to grab his wrists, pulled him closer and glared at him.

"Listen here. Tell me the reason you kissed me earlier in the classroom? You think it was funny?" I tightened my grip on his wrists.