First Day of School

Hello! this is a book i'm starting. i know everyone does these teacher student type of things but i really like them and i wanted to try it for myself. my version and is a little different then other peoples and hope you guys like it! i love feedback good or bad so let me know what you guys think! i'll try and update as much as i can! thanks xD 

ENJOY!

                                                     *****

“I think if you just pay attention and do the work this class should be fairly easy to pass.” I sighed and rolled my eyes; that’s what they all said. The first day of school was so boring I hated it, each and every year. The bell rang and smiled, finally that meant this class was over. I shoved my hand in my pocket and pulled out my schedule to see what class I head next.

“5th Junior’s English with Mr. Clark; room 302. That should be easy to remember, and it’s not that far from here.” I mumbled to myself as I picked up my books and started down the hall.

“Riley!” when I heard someone sing my name, I turned around and saw the very familiar red head bouncing down the hallway towards me with her books pressed against her chest. She looked like a little sixth grader she was so cheery. I wanted for her to catch up with me and when she did she snatched my schedule right out of my hand. She gasped and smiled with excitement when she saw it. “You have this period with me!” she said handing me my paper back only for it to be snatched away by a familiar pair of brown hands.

“Cool, I have this period with you too.” Tryon smiled and handed me my now incredibly crumpled schedule.

“I’d love it if you guys wouldn’t abuse my things.” I grumbled trying to straighten it out. When I didn’t hear a sarcastic response from either of them I looked up to see the two walking off down the hallway grinning at me.

“Hurry up Riley or you’ll be late!” Hannah laughed skipping the rest of the way. I groaned and rushed down the hall hoping I’d make it before the bell, nothings worse then being late to class on the first day. I managed to rush in through the door about a minute before the bell was supposed to ring, only to crash into someone. I dropped my books out of surprise, I was knocked off balance and falling backwards when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see a young man staring back at me; I’d never seen him before. I would have said something instead of staring at him like an idiot if I wasn’t so shocked. He started to laugh and let me go.

“Whoa are you okay?” I quickly regained my ability to speak and think and dropped to the ground picking up my books.

“Yeah I’m alright, sorry.” I smiled at him and started to walk towards Hannah and Tyron. I saw him shrug and go back to sit in the seat behind a computer desk, he must be the new teacher. I heard Hannah wolf whistle as I walked over towards her.

“He must be the new teacher everyone is going crazy about.” Hannah leaned in and whispered. I didn’t think too much of what people were saying about him, I didn’t really care that much about teachers to be honest. I just wanted to graduate and get out of here. The bell rang and the whole classroom was a buzz, it took him a few minutes before he got out of his chair and made his way towards the front of the class. He leaned up against the bored and stuffed his hands in his pockets. He cleared his throat and waited for everyone to get quiet. It didn’t take him that long.

“You guys may have heard of me already throughout the day but if you haven’t I’m the new English teacher Mr. Clark. My rules are posted on the wall back there, I suggest you read them so you don’t piss me off and get in trouble.” The class started to laugh a bit as he continued to talk. “You guys are juniors now so this stuff is a little harder. I know you probably have heard this a lot today, but if you do the work and pay attention you should be able to pass. There’s not much more to say after that. You guys can chill the rest of the period.” He shrugged and made his way back to his seat. After that people started getting up and moving around to talk to their friends.