Valentines Day Special Chapter

This is just a sepcial valentines day chapter hope you enjoy it. Riley and Ricky's song is on the side so if you want to listen to it you can if you don't, you don't have to. hope you enjoy my little chapter and i will post the chapter that continues the story very soon :) maybe today maybe not either way hope you enjoy this x)

                                                            ***

I lay next to Ricky on the bed tracing the scares on his chest, just like the way I used to. For this one moment I tried to forget that this was such a stupid mistake and pretend that this moment was perfect. I closed my eyes and remembered all the good times we had together and forgot all the bad. I felt his grip on me tighten and snuggled closer to him breathing in his sent.

“All games aside Riley. I missed you.” He whispered. I smiled into his chest knowing how stupid I was acting, and just not caring. “Do you remember our first time?” I laughed thinking about that night.

“It was Valentines Day and we went to the Mob boss’s party.”

“He was mocking the Valentines Day massacre.” He smiled looking down into my eyes.

“They were playing these jazz love songs and everyone was dressed like they were going to a club in the 40’s.”

“You looked so beautiful in that red dress.”

“You looked so adorable in that hat. You took me out to the floor and danced with me after we made the deal.”

“It was your 15th birthday and I couldn’t keep my hands off you. I remember thinking that there couldn’t be a girl on earth as perfect as you.”

“You dipped me on the dance floor and gave me a kiss in front of everyone.”

“You were just so beautiful I couldn’t help myself. I took you upstairs.”

“You told me it would hurt, but it was going to be okay. You said it wasn’t going to be anything like what they did at the foster home, or what Chris did.”

“Was I right?” I shivered under his gaze and gave him a deep kiss. 

“Yes. You were, it was one of the best night of my life.” He smiled and his eyes twinkled with happiness. He looked like a little kid on Christmas. He jumped out of the bed and ran to the other room. I gave him a confused look as he rushed out of the bedroom. I put on my underwear but before I could put on a shirt he came sliding back into the room with a sly grin on his face. Before I could even ask what he was doing out song started to play as he brought me out to the living room. It was an old timely jazz song, but I thought it was just so cute.

He bowed to me mockingly; he always knew how to make me laugh.

“May I have this dance my love?”

“Of course.” He took my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist as we swayed to the song. He held my body tight to his. He was only in a pair of boxer and I was only in a bra and matching boy shorts, but I couldn’t have felt more special as he sang in my ear.

“L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is very, very extra ordinary, E is even more than anyone that you adore can.” He spun me out then brought me back into my embrace. “Love is all that I can give to you. Love is more then just a game for tow.” He sang looking deep into my eyes. I can tell he meant every word. “Two in love can make it. Take my heart and please don’t break it. Love was made for me and you!” he swayed me back and for to the music never breaking eye contact. I was bound under his spell. “Love was made for me and you.” he sang and dipped me as the song ended. “I love you Riley, more than anyone in this world. I’m sorry for what I did. I know I’m dangerous and that our relation would never last. All I ask is that your pick up the phone the next time I call.” 

“Yes.”

                                                                                     ***

“Happy Sunday!” I could hear her cheer as she unlocked my front door. I looked up from my grading and smiled at my beloved fiancé. I smiled at her as she walked into the room. She had died her hair back to the color it was when we were in high school. I loved it; it did something to me. I jumped up from my chair and made my way towards her. I captured her in my arms and graced her lips with mine. It reminded me of when I first met her, when I asked her out for the first time, our first time together, when I had asked this wonderful woman to marry me, and last Sunday. Oh last Sunday was just fantastic! I wanted to do it again. She giggled when I pulled back from the kiss. “What was that for?”

“I love what you’ve done with your hair.” She laughed and pushed me off playfully.

“I thought you might. I still don’t look as good as you though.” I shrugged and smirked at her.

“It’s okay, you come fairly close.” She laughed and pushed me again.

“Shut up you cocky asshole!” I chucked and snatched the bag she was hiding behind her back. “Hey give it back!” she whined.

“What did you get me?” I smiled looking through the bag.

“It’s not for you.” She groaned trying to reach around me to snatch he bag back. I pulled out a little red silk dress that wasn’t meant for public parties. I smirked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“Are you sure it’s not for me? Red is my favorite color.” She blushed and snatched it back.

“It’s an early birthday present for myself. I was going to show you tomorrow night, but you ruined the surprise.” I chuckled and pulled her close.

“I don’t think it was ruined.” I gave her that smirk that made her weak in the knees. She melted in my arms and I loved every second of having this power over her.

“I love you Lyle.” She said her eyes smoldering as they looked into mine.

“Not as much as I love you.”

“Are you sure?” she asked frowning a bit.

“Of course.” I asked confused. Why would she ever ask that? Wasn’t it clear how much I absolutely adored this girl? “Was there ever any doubt?” I asked.

“A little.” She mumbled looking down at my chest. I grabbed her chin gently and tilted it up make her look at me.

“I love you more then life itself Carla, don’t you ever forget that.”

“You never think of any other girls?” she asked almost as if she was about to break.

“Of…of course not.” my words got caught in my throat when I though about Riley. I knew it was bad and I had to get over this. When I had picked her up that day and brought her back to the house I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I thought about how beautiful she was, how she didn’t deserve something like that to happen to her. I thought about how I wanted to kill whoever did this to her. I thought about holding her tight, I thought about her lips. When she woke up that morning and cried into my chest I prayed she didn’t hear how fast it was beating. Only Carla had made me feel the way she did that day. I wanted to never let her go, never leave her side, I wanted to wash away all her pain and fix this sad broken girl in front of me. For a split second, I wanted her.

For a split second, I thought about someone else. I thought about my student.

Carla doesn’t have to know that.

Carla doesn’t deserve that.

I couldn’t afford to fall for my student. It was impossible, it couldn’t happen. It won’t.