Who Are You?

this is one of the more violent and gruesome chapters, so much so that wattpad wanted me to rate this story R based on this chapter. I did some cheating and editing so it wouldn't come to that but all of the content is still there. so if you feel that you can't handle it please inbox me and let me know so I can update a censored version because this is a very important chapter.

"What was that about?" Blake asked. I looked at him for the first time and my heart ached. His face was so beat up.

"Did you win?"

"What? Oh yeah, I did. The whole fight was set up just so he could tell me that he knew that I knew about you and kick my ass for it. Not only that, but he has both of our balls in a vice. He's pissed that we've been lying to him, so now we have to do everything on his terms and play by his rules. We're in a pretty fucked up situation." I groaned and got into the car with Blake.

"Whose car is this?"

"Tony's, he lent it to me for the day."

"Got a busy day?"

"I'm supposed to, but things changed." Blake drove me to an abandoned warehouse. It was a familiar one. It was places like these, that Chris liked to hold his little meets, and dump bodies.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know," Blake said biting his lip. "Ricky just told me to meet him here." He looked up and the building and groaned. "We were here last week."

"For what?"

"Don't worry about it," he sighed. "Just stay close to me." We got out of the car I followed Blake into the building. I gasped when I walked inside, what I saw made me want to turn and run.

"Hello!" Ricky cheered. "How nice of you to join us!" I was going to be sick.

"What is this?" Blake asked in shock.

"It's my surprised. I thought I owed you two one, considering you've given me plenty."

"Ricky?"

"Riley?"

"What...who is that?" there was a girl, tied up, sitting in an empty tub set in the middle of the room. Ricky stood behind her with a g^n in his hand, looking like a kid in a candy story. He loved this sadistic shit.

"This is Stacie." I froze. "Stacie this Riley." She kept screaming.

"Ricky this is crazy! We don't have orders to do this!"

"No, what's crazy is lying to your best friend. What's crazy is letting someone who's like a brother to you walk around thinking that the love of his life is dead! That's crazy Blake! That's fucking insane if you ask me."

"I would have told you if I could! She would have run if she knew that I told you, and we would have both lost her."

"You're a piece of shit you know that?" he waved the g^n around as if it was simply a harmless pencil, now he was pointing it as us.

"Just let the girl go Ricky." I pleaded. "What good is hurting her going to do?"

"Oh I don't want to k!ll her." this whole scene was crazy on its own, but what made it more barbaric, more chaotic was the girl sitting in the tub screaming for her life as if it was almost background noise. "Daddy's orders," he smirked.

"Why would Chris make you k!ll some innocent girl?" Blake asked.

"Said she's distracting me, getting in the way of my work, look I don't know. I don't know why he does half the shit he does but I don't question it. Because I'm loyal, what the fuck are you Blake?"