JERK!

before i start this chapter i just want to say thank you to everyone that voted and left comments on the last one. It really made my day guys xD

It was the ring of my phone that woke me up. Hannah had texted me to say Happy Thanksgiving and Ty did the same, but that wasn’t what woke me up. Ricky was calling me. I was tempted not to answer, but I knew that if I didn’t it would only cause more problems, and all these problems were starting to get exhausting.

“Hello.”

“Where are you?”

“Home, but I won’t be for long.” I mumbled looking at the clock. It was already 9 and Jo was coming to pick me up at 10.

“Get up and open the door so I can apologize and you can stop being depressed.”

“I’m not depressed.” I groaned, and I wasn’t. I didn’t feel sad anymore. Normally my funks would last a day or two, but that was it. I was just tired from all the crying I did yesterday, but I was a lot happier then I was yesterday. I felt lighter, more at ease. I could breath and getting out of bed didn’t seem like such a burden anymore. I sat up and stretched my arms out. 

“Whatever, just come answer the door.”

“How did you know I was upset yesterday?” I asked knowing he didn’t talk to Blake about it. I got up and threw on one of my oversized sweatshirts and started walking towards the door.

“You always get all sad after we have a big fight like that.” He said. I opened the door to see him leaning against the door frame. He hung up the phone and walked into my apartment. “I kind of felt bad about going ape-shit on you.” He said leaning up against my kitchen counter. Why was he leaning up against all of my stuff? “I was just really frustrated and I took it out on you. I shouldn’t have done that.” He mumbled the last part and I sighed knowing that was as good of an apology as I was going to get.

“Whatever dude.”

“I just really love you. You understand that don’t you?”

“Sure.” I mumbled walking to the kitchen.

“Well it’s either you get that I love you or you don’t.”

“Ricky, why are you over here? It’s Thanksgiving don’t you have to go make macaroni and cheese or some shit like that?”

“I’m making the stuffing with Alex this year. Blake and Bella are making the Mac and Cheese.”

“Good for you, but that doesn’t answer my question.”

“I just wanted to spend a little time with you today, is that so much to ask?”

“No, I guess not.” I mumbled putting two pieces of toast in the toaster.