Chris vs Daddy

READ THIS! : this chapter is important...sort of...JUST PAY ATTENTION!

I turned off my annoying alarm clock and moved closer to the warm body beside me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Ricky's sleeping figure. I groaned slightly disgusted by his presence and the butterflies in my stomach at his cute and peaceful face. I wiggled my way out of his embrace and walked towards the closet to get ready. I looked for something to wear excited to see my father again! I could've just squealed thinking about it, but I didn't want to wake up Ricky.

Ricky could get very cranky in the morning and I didn't feel like getting in another fight. I picked out a cute outfit and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I was just on top of the world, I must admit I hate not being in control of my emotions, but I don't mind how happy I can get over the smallest things. I loved being happy; it was the best feeling in the world. I put on some makeup and put on my cloths, he would be here in 5 minutes. I reached up into the medicine cabinet and pulled out my medication.

I asked Renee to refill my prescription while I went to go see my dad yesterday, and boy am I glade she did. I don't think I could survive a week without these things. Sure I hated how they made me feel. They made me feel sleep, and sometimes a little too numb. I hated being alone because this medicine made my head clear, it let me think rationally and sometimes I didn't like that. But it's better then running around without. It's rather feel uncomfortable and in control with my bipolar medication, then going how I was before.

I took my medicine and walked out of the bathroom quietly making sure not to wake up Ricky. As I tiptoed out of the room I heard him shuffle and pulled the covers closer to his body. I stopped in my tracks to make sure I didn't accidently wake him up. I sighed with relief when I saw he was still asleep, but stopped when I heard him mumbled to himself in his sleep.

"Riley...mine...Riley." I smiled and giggled as I tiptoed the rest of the way out of the room. I can't believe he still did that. Every since the first time we slept together, he would always mumble my name in his sleep. I did the same thing, but I'm pretty sure I stopped after rehab. It was sweet to hear he still did that. I can't love him though. It's just too dangerous. I made myself a sandwich as I waited for my father when my phone rang. I hurried over to answer it and smiled at the ID.

"Hi Mike."

"Hey baby girl, remind me what's your apartment number again?"

"13B."

"Thanks." Seconds after that I heard a knock at the door. I laughed as I hung up the phone, and eagerly made my way to the door. "Ready to go?" he asked, I nodded and followed him out of the building. I sat in the passenger seat of the car and smiled at his baseball equipment in the back seat. No wonder he was so tan, he spent most of his time outside. "What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Anything that's on the radio." He laughed and shook his head as he turned on the radio. We talked and sang to songs on the way to school. I haven't smiled that much in a long time. I haven't felt this comfortable about a grown man since Chris. I was smiling so much that my cheeks hurt. I just hope that unlike Chris, he won't hurt me. He won't scare me, and hopefully Mike won't leave me again.

"Riley!" I was brought back to reality by Mr. Clark's deep voice.

"Huh?" I had zoned out, too busy thinking about Chris and the gang. Blake laughed but quickly covered it with a cough after I glared at him. Why was he even here? I can understand why he's here during Mr. Clark's break and why he was here that one day when Lyle was having a hard time, but him being here today just didn't make sense. Didn't he have work, or training, or something.