Logan

“I love you.” Ricky mumbled as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I made a mistake. Eli told me to stay away from him, but I couldn’t do it. I’m weak. I should be able to say no to him by now. “I’m thinking about killing Alex.”

“What?” I yelled in shock.

“You heard me.”

“You can’t just say it so casually like that. If you want to get rid of her just kick her out of the gang or something. You can’t just kill her! That’s someone’s daughter.”

“No. She’s an orphan, both her parents died in a plane crash. Besides…I want to.” My heart stopped when I saw that cold look in his eye.

“Chris would kill you.”

“I know, but he’d get over it. No one really likes her. We only got her to replace you, and it’s more of a mockery then a replacement. The sex isn’t as good, she doesn’t do as good as work as you did. When I say something shitty to her she just nods, she doesn’t fight back like you do. She’s not you. I hate her, she needs to go.” I frowned when he smiled at me. “Think of it as a gift. A gesture of my love to you.” I gulped and cringed at the bloody gift.

“I don’t want it.” He frowned, and shrugged. He pulled my closer and buried his face into my hair and took a big whiff.

“Pete’s Pub,” he whispered into my hair.

“What?” I asked confused. Did that last subject just disappear or something?

“Pete’s Pub; that’s where you need to be on Friday, nowhere else.” I nodded remembering that he wanted me to go to his stupid fight. “You know how to get in?” I shook my head. “I want you to go to the front, when they ask you for your ID tell them it’s in your glove compartment. They’ll stamp your hand and bring you to the back. Across the road behind the pub is this building that looks like a storage warehouse. Knock on the door and show them your stamp. You know how the rest works from there right?” I nodded. “Lay low, but wear something I’ll recognize you in.” I rolled my eyes.

“Just pick out a freaking outfit or something.” I teased, but I guess Ricky didn’t get the joke. He hopped out of bed and started riffling through my closet. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” I groaned sitting up in bed.

“I’m-” before he could say anything there was a knock on the door. Ricky looked at me confused and then stared at the clock. “It’s 1:00 in the morning, who would…why you look worried?” he glared at me. The only people I know that would come to my house this late are people that know I’m alive from the gang. “Whose at the door Riley?” I need to think of a way out of this. But before I could say a word he was already putting on his shorts.

“Ricky don’t!” I yelled throwing on an oversized sweatshirt. I raced out into the living room after him but he ripped open the front door before I could even get to him. I was preparing myself for the worst, like seeing Blake there, or Dylan, or maybe even Eli. I was shocked when it was none of them…it was Mr. Clark’s nephew.