Coming Back to Reality

The news didn't travel as fast as I had expected, but it did travel. By 5th period exactly a week and 3 days later, everyone in school knew about the wedding. It was a Friday as I sat in mr. Clark's class bored and miserable as hell. I sat where I normally sat and stared at that gorgeous ass of his as I wondered why it was God fucking hated me so goddamn much!
I wasn't really paying much attention to what he was saying. Something to do with our new unit I'm sure. No one was really paying attention though. Most of the boys were either asleep or drawing, and the girls were either staring at his ass as well or his new wedding ring.
"Mr. Clark."
"Yeah?" He responded without looking from the white bored that had his full attention at the moment. He was writing down an assignment I had already finished.
"Is it true you got married last week?" He cleared his throat a bit nervous as the whole class sprang to attention. In the whole time span no one had really bothered to ask him. His face turned a light shade of red as his rubbed the back of his neck in the cutest way. He grinned a bit shy, it might have been the first time I saw him embarrassed...no that was when I met Johanna.
"Uh...yeah." The classroom went into a buzz, but me...I could care less. I was tired of thinking about mr. Clark and his bitchy wife. Fuck her. Fuck them! No wait...I love him. Just fuck her she can go to hell.
I need something to distract me from mr. Clark.
And Ricky...neither are good for me and Eli won't have me.
"Hey are you eating lunch here or do you want to sign out real quick and go to McDonalds with me." I smiled at Tyron having a completely different plan for my lunch.

"Oh Riley!" I wiped my mouth and swallowed all that was left of Tyron. I smiled as I zipped up his pants for him. I rubbed my hands across his chest as I sucked on his neck in the back seat of his car. His deep groans caused a vibration to go through his chest. It only turned me on more.
I was supposed to be helping Mr. Clark grade papers but I was too busy giving Ty a blow job trying to forget about him.
It worked...although that bombshell Hannah dropped on me earlier sure did help.
It was so random. I was so caught up in my own thoughts at the time that I hadn't even noticed that Hannah hadn't spoken a word. Something was obviously wrong. She laid her head on her arm and stared at her phone all period as if she was waiting for something... I'm sure she was.
I asked her what was wrong, and she looked up at me with those big glasses over doe eyes and frowned. Her voiced was so soft, weak, and fragile when she spoke to me.
"Will you do me a favor?"

“How long do we have to wait?” Hannah whined as she walked back and forth in her room. I lay on her bed and began to read the instructions on the back of the box again.

“Pee on the-”

“No! I know all that already! How long do I have to wait?”

“Five minutes.”

“How long has it been?”

“Two.” I groan and rolled over on my stomach. “Do you want to explain to me how this happened again? I mean did nobody inform you of a condom?”

“He didn’t have one.”

“Then why didn’t you guys just wait to go and buy one.”

“Whatever, it was a mistake I get it, just stop bugging me about it.” She plopped down on the end of the bed and covered her face. It was then I realized it, and I felt like a total bitch.

“It wasn’t your first time…was it?” she sighed and I put my arm around her. Poor girl, the first time she has sex it’s with that douche Dylan and she gets pregnant. I’m going to kill him. “I’m sorry.”