Chapter 12

A couple weeks have past, we found a new girl to join the team, she's 21 and her names Danielle.

I now have more time to work the boutique and get jobs done when they need to be.

Logan got a great review in the paper and the boutique has been selling everything so fast!

Chris and I have been texting quite a bit, it's a little weird, as the time differences make it hard. I've talked to Ricky and Vinny. My friend Hamish came over and spent the weekend, which was amazing. He told me all about his job working on the Hair and makeup team for a show on Broadway. We drank wine, we gossiped about old times, we drank more wine and we watched too many chick flicks.

Me: So when do you guys get home?

Chris: Another 5 weeks, how's things going? X - 7:30pm

Me: So good, Hamish just left to go back to NY. You? X

Chris: That's great to hear. I'm glad you had fun. It's been insane, we just finished a set and holy shit I can't even describe the people here. They go fucking hard. I can't wait to come home though x - 10:04pm

Me: Ohh yay! You'll have to send me pics of where you are. I miss you guys! X

And that's pretty much how our messages go.

Another week passes by, it's a Sunday night, we closed about 2 hours ago, I stayed behind to finish some of the paperwork for the week. It's starting to get cold, so I decided tonight's the last night I'll be able to walk home for a while.

I pack up my stuff and head home. The streets are all empty, the night sky is even darker than usual, lit only by a few stars. It's beautiful.

I'm about half way home when I feel someone walking behind me. I walk a little fast not looking back, I hear them pick their pace up too.

Then a pain goes through my head and everything turns black.