Chapter 24

I open my door still locking lips with Chris. I can't believe this is happening. I'm kissing Chris Motionless! He closes the door with I'm assuming his foot. I pull his jacket off and throw it onto the couch. He picks me up and presses me up against the wall. Oh god this is so hot! We stay like that for what feels like hours. It feels so good to be like this with him. I start to unbutton his shirt. He stops me. And pulls away. "Wait, I don't want to rush you. I'm sorry, we shouldn't be doing this." he says putting me down. "What? N-no I want this, it feels right Chris. I want this, I want you... You make me feel so good. I promise, I want this with you..." I continue to unbutton his shirt. He let's me. I pull him back down to kiss him. He let's me. "Make me feel beautiful Chris."

We go up to my room, he unzips my dress. I try to cover myself up with my arms. He just kisses my neck and oh god does that feel good. "You are beautiful Katy, everything about you is beautiful, I want you to be mine baby". I turn around and kiss him. Hard. "I'll take that as a yes?". I just nod. He kisses me back and picks me up and puts me softly down on the bed. I slip under the covers and watch as he unbutton his pants. He climbs in next to me. He's warm. I cuddle into him, kissing him again. He touches me and I can't help but sigh out. Oh god it feels good. After a little while of warming up, he climbs on top of me. Fuck. Shit. Oh no.
I feel my body tense up. Oh god. Please no. I feel tears forming in my eyes. "Katy? Are you okay?" he says still ontop of me. I feel myself start to shake. God no, I want this!! "Katy?" he says again. "I'm sorry. Just uh, give me a second." I say trying to calm myself down. He sits down next to me, pulling me into his arms. "I'm sorry, I went too far." he said sadly. "No! No you didn't! I want this, I do! Especially with you Chris. I just had a little bit of a panic attack. I'm okay now. I promise." I say kissing his neck. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I'm not going to let a minor panic attack ruin this. He kisses me again. I pull him ontop of me. I feel him touching me and I push back any kind of negative feeling. I let the good feelings come through, and oh god did it start feeling good. I moan a little and this excites him. "Are you ready baby?" he asks in a sexy voice. I nod and bring him back down to kiss him. He gently enters me. Slowly and waiting for me to adjust. It hurt. I'm not going to lie. But I nodded anyway. The feeling of fullness was soon there and it started feeling good again. Oh god did it feel good!!

After we finished, we both just laid there. Wow.
"I love you too Katy." I hear him say before I feel darkness take over.