Chapter 15

I must have fallen asleep on the couch, because well... That's where I woke up. Its nearing 11am. I decide to have a shower, and have some breakfast... Pills and... Oh shit. I'm out. I throw on a hoodie and a pair of new black tights... I'm not that gross right? I put my vans on and quickly drive down to the liquor store. I grab a couple more bottles of vodka and head home. As I pull up, I see another car parked in the driveway. Great.

I get out grabbing my clinking bag and walk past the parked car, opening my door. I hear two car doors opening and closing behind me. I walk straight to the kitchen and pour myself a glass. Gotta be prepared for this. The two men walk in. "Hey Katy" I feel my heart flutter a little at the sound of Ricky's voice. He sounds so careful and calm. I missed him. I already feel the tears building. I just nod, opening my pill bottle. I take 3 out, it says 1 - 2 but 3 works better for me. I pop them into my mouth and swallow with the glass of vodka in one gulp. I refill my glass. "How are you doing?" he says walking over to me. "I'm okay." I lie, still not looking up. "Are you sure? What'd you just take?" he asks keeping the soothing tone. "Just a couple painkillers... I have a headache." I shrug. "What did you take them with?" he questions looking at my glass. "Just some water" I lie again. "Are you sure? I can see the vodka bottle right there." I feel the tears burn as he points out the complete obvious. Shit.

"Katy what the hells going on?" I hear Chris pipe up, I turn away from them, hiding the tears that are now flooding my eyes. They both got closer to me. "Stop, please. Im just not feeling well..." pulling at my sleeves. "Well that's because you just took painkillers with alcohol, straight." Chris says a little more aggressively. I take the glass that's in my hand and down the drink. At this point it doesn't even burn anymore. "Katy!! What the fuck!" both of them yell. "I'm sorry! I just, I can't do this, please leave me alone." I say walking past them and heading up to my room. "No, we need to talk please!!" I hear Chris say, both of them coming after me. I barely make it to my room when they both catch up. The room goes blurry. I trip over some clothes. Fuck. I lie down on the bed, trying to calm myself down. "I'm sorry. I'm so goddamn sorry." I repeat. I hear one of them coming over to me and another walking somewhere else. I feel a hand touch me, I flinch at the touch and try to pull myself away. "I- I'm sorry, have I done something?" I hear Chris' voice, he sounds hurt. I just shake my head. "Chris, come here a second." I feel the bed move a little as his weight leaves the bed. He strides over to where I guess Ricky is. They go quiet for a little bit.

"Katy why are all your mirrors covered up?" Ricky's soothing voice broke the silence. I just shake my head. I'm starting to feel drowsy and just want to go to sleep. "I'm tired." is all I can say. I close my eyes and hope that more silence follows. I felt the bed move again under someones weight. "We'll be right here when you're ready." I hear a soft voice say before everything goes black.