𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

The small drops of sweat on her forehead and under her eyes let her skin shine in the early morning hours. Soft moans are escaping her pink lips and her tight grip on my shoulder makes a groan leave my mouth.

With every thrust into her wet pussy, my pace grows faster and faster and I realise, that it won't take much longer until I can release my cum inside her.

"So. Fucking. Tight" I whisper in her ear and that must be the final moment, because I feel her legs shaking beneath me and her back arching, after I hit her G-spot again. She orgasms all over my length and cries out in satisfaction. I start to suck on her neck and leave marks, while I continue pushing my hips forward.

My voice must be some kind of superpower, because every time I whisper in her ear or every time my words get lost in her mouth, I feel her body shiver and it turns me on.

How pathetic, that my voice is one of the reasons a girl reaches her high. How amusing, that I am the one, who is in charge. I can decide, when I want to hear her moan or cry out.

"Come on, don't rest just yet, I'm not done with you pretty girl."

"Be a good slut and show me that you want me. Yes...fuck! Just like that. Good girl!" I speak into her parted lips and when I'm about to reach my climax, my head falls back and I grab her thigh harshly to steady myself.

After I release myself inside her, I collapse on top of the brown-haired girl and let myself roll over, so I lie next to her. We both are panting and it takes a minute, until my heart rate slows down and I'm able to talk again.

"You can shower here and then it's time for you to leave." I say to the girl, who is still breathing heavily. I get up and search for the grey boxers I tossed beside my bed, before starting our morning session. The moment I put them on, I hear her quiet, but annoyed and confused voice.

"Draco, are you serious right now? You do this every time and I don't understand why. You seemed to enjoy it. You seemed to enjoy me."

"For god's sake! Of course it was good and everything, but just because I fuck you, doesn't mean that I want you around afterwards."

"So you are using me, huh? Is that it? You are so fucked up Dra-"

"Oh come on Astoria! Get in the shower or leave the room, I don't care right now. It's early and I just need some fucking time alone." I hiss, which probably upsets her even more, but I know that she'll be around. She is used to my behaviour and even though I'm not always the nicest to her, she sticks around, because she is addicted. Addicted to how other people treat her when she is with me, but mostly she is obsessed with my dick.

__

"Draco! Slow down mate!" Blaise's voice echoes in the corridor and I turn my head to see him almost running towards me.

"What's wrong with you? Didn't your stress relief work this morning or what?"

"Well, at first it did. But then she thought it was a good idea to argue with me and that obviously ruined it."

We are walking towards the Transfiguration classroom and my best mate tells me about the upcoming party, he and Theo are currently planning. Well, to be specific, there are four other people who are helping them, but the two boys take all the credit.

We take our seats in the last row and the two girls, who are sitting in front of us, turn around and they start talking to Blaise. Pansy notices me after some time too and she tries to start a conversation. I don't quite manage to listen to her if I'm being honest, because my eyes are fixed on the girl who refuses to look at me.