𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼

"Tell me you didn't."

Tears are streaming down my face, anger and pain almost letting me suffocate. I can't stand, can't talk, the only thing I'm able to do is crying and sobbing.

Two people are touching me, one of them is whispering something in my ear while rubbing their hands over my arms, trying to calm me down. The other one is squeezing my hand tightly, wanting to never let me go.

Two people are touching me, but two people are two too many.

"Tell me you fucking didn't, Draco!" Blaise is yelling, catching my attention and causing me to look at him and the boy he is yelling at.

"Tell me you fucking didn't!" they are getting closer to each other, Blaise hitting the boy who is already bleeding out of his nose.

It hurts to see him, hurts to hear his voice saying something to Blaise, hurts to feel my knuckles which collided with him.

I need him to go, not only from this corridor, but forever. He will never leave me if I have to see him every day, will never let me be in peace with myself if he lets me feel him inside me every time he steps foot near me.

Everyone. I need everyone to go because I can't stand to see, hear or feel someone around me.

"Don't. Don't touch me!" for a short time it feels like they heard me because they let go of me, but that one hand is squeezing mine so tightly again that I want to cry even harder.

"Put your fucking hand away!" 

"Adhara it's me, it's not him-"

Pansy is removing his hand from mine, answering to my wish even though I know that she wants to hold me too.

"What are you all looking at! Piss off, go on!" my best friend is yelling, showing me that there are other students around us which would usually make me feel uncomfortable, but right now I don't care.

I don't care if the whole school would be watching me, don't care if I'm crying and sobbing like a child, don't care about anything right now.

So many feelings and emotions are overwhelming me that it almost feels like I'm empty inside. It's too much to handle, so my mind tells me to just ignore it, tells me that I'm not feeling anything even though my crying shows me otherwise.

The one moment it felt like the end of the world is coming closer, but right now it feels like the world ended a long time ago.

Theo is sitting next to me, letting me feel his eyes on my face, but I don't look at him, don't say anything, pretending as if he weren't here. 

Pansy is walking forward, wanting to reach her lover who is slowly sinking to the ground.

Blaise is looking after his best friend, the best friend he hit right in the face for a reason he never wanted to have. His knees are bending, figure becoming smaller and smaller until he sits down on the floor, hands rubbing over his face.

And I just am. 

My crying has stopped, my mouth has closed and the only thing that reminds me that I'm still alive are my shaking limbs. 

I don't know how much time has passed, don't know if time even exists, but fingers are slowly brushing against mine, slightly closing around my hand to help me up.