𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

"God, I'm starving." Pansy complains when Professor Trelawney finally ends the lesson. We put our books, parchments and quills in the bag and we head for the leader to exit the classroom.

The hallways are filled with chattering students who are on their way to the Great Hall to eat lunch.

I walk through the door with my best friend by my side and the two of us notice at the same time, that the two boys we were looking for are missing.

"Where are Blaise and Theo? Are they still in class?" I ask, while we are walking towards the Slytherin table to take our usual seats.

A plate appears in front of me and I start putting grilled vegetables and chicken on it.

Five minutes after we started eating, I see my best friend looking up and a slight smile appears on her face. I turn my head to the left and see the two missing boys strolling in our direction.

"Where have you been?" Pansy asks Blaise in a worried and maybe a bit annoyed tone.

The tall dark skinned boy sits down next to her and I can't smother the grin that lets my lips turn up, because my best friend puts her hand on the dark one that is laying on the table. The moment she realises what she just did, she pulls her hand away and hides it under the table. For what I can see, Blaise looks rather disappointed when he doesn't feel her skin on his anymore.

"Slughorn met me in the corridor and he wouldn't stop talking. He asked me, if I have time this Sunday for the first real Slug-Club meeting and well, I couldn't just walk away, could I?" his big, dark eyes look at us apologetically and he is waiting for us to answer.

"Oh, but you said no right?" I hear the girl, who is sitting next to him, respond.

"No, I said yes. I mean how could I deny his offer. Of course it's not always that interesting, but that man serves brilliant food and I really don't want to miss it. And my mother wants me to go there. I guess she likes it when I tell her that Slughorn complimented her again. You know how she likes the attention and I don't want to ruin it for her."

Pansy continues talking to him, but I get distracted by the boy who is standing at the Hufflepuff table. He has been talking to this one guy since he and Blaise entered the Great Hall and I'm still waiting for him to come to me.

I'm glad that I don't need to think about him any longer, because I see the boy walking towards our house table. He is standing at my right, swinging his one leg over the bench to sit down and then I feel it.

His veiny hand is touching my back and he is slowly moving it up and down. I immediately get goosebumps on my whole body when I feel his warm touch. I haven't had this feeling in a long time and at first it is a bit overwhelming and weird, but I get used to it real quick.

"So, are you all ready for tonight?" his dark voice echoes in my ears and I get the chills once again.

"It'll be epic! We planned every little detail of the party and it's going to be bloody brilliant!" Pansy and I smile at the two excited boys.

"Draco will bring all the hard alcohol he burrowed from his father and some Hufflepuffs will equip us with good weed." Blaise announces with a happy tone and the girl next to him giggles in approval.

When he brings up this one specific name, I start to look for him. Draco is missing too. I know, I have no reason to waste one single thought on him, but I can't help but wonder where he is.

He and Astoria are probably shagging in his room and I feel my gut twist at the images my brain lets me see.

__