𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟽

"Draco!"

The boy I was looking for is sitting on a bench, hair blowing in the wind and when he finally lifts his head up, I can see his face from the distance.

He is putting the book he was reading aside, scooting a bit to the right and then his hand flies up in the air, waving me towards him, but he was too late because I've already started hurrying in his direction before I even saw his hand-movement.

I try to walk as fast as I can, not wanting to run because of the skirt I'm wearing. I'd probably do it if there weren't other people outside, but now I have to live with the fact that I'll reach him a few seconds later.

"Hey, princess." he says and I immediately want to let myself fall on top of him, wanting to feel the softness of his lips again, but a part of me is worried that he doesn't want me to.

"What were you reading?" I ask him, wanting to reach for the book but he grabs me around my waist, positioning me on top of his lap so that I'm closer to him and farer away from the book.

"Just work-stuff, nothing special."

My eyes are still on him, watching how he buries his face in my hair.

"You smell good."

"Yeah?" he nods quickly before taking in the scent of my hair again, closing his eyes while doing so and I kind of want to force them open again just so that I can see the beautiful grey-blue colour that grew to be my favourite.

I want to tell him why I came here, want to let him know what caused me to be so excited but on the other side I want to keep my mouth shut for as long as possible because that would mean that our time together could last a bit longer, that I could feel his warm hand on my body for a few more minutes.

So I take my time to admire him and everything that leaves me speechless.

It's odd that I just realised his beauty these last few months and before that, I never really felt the need to look at him. Maybe a part of me always knew how handsome he really is and I just never wanted to admit it to myself because of the anger I felt towards him.

He looks the same he did last year, besides the weight-loss maybe, but all together he still has the same hair, the same face and the same voice, height and everything that makes Draco Draco.

He is the same but at the same time he is a completely different person.

Or maybe I just changed and think that it was him that was replaced.

Maybe I grew to view him from a different perspective. I always wanted to see the bad in him, the ugly part he carried within just so that I can persuade myself to see him as that and nothing else. I always saw him as a disgusting and fearful person because at that time, he made me feel the things no one should ever experience.

Now, my eyes are opened a bit more widely and I'm able to see the parts of him I never thought he carried inside. His eyes are not scary and deadly anymore, on the contrary; They fill me with life and light, they give me the impression that I can travel every place of the world just by looking at the ocean in his face. I hated them, but now I love them so much that I sometimes ask myself if it is normal to adore eyes in a way I adore his.

His voice doesn't send shivers of fear and hatred through my body anymore. Now, it's like his voice is the home of a town filled with fairies and every time he speaks to me, the small creatures start to spread their wings and fly through every part of my body, leaving magical traces behind that tickle all the spots they have visited and these traces last for the rest of the day and sometimes, they never completely vanish at all.