𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼

"Damn Draco, I almost didn't recognise you." I'm entering the Potions classroom and the first thing I hear is my best mates ironic comment.

"Funny as always I see." seating myself next to him, my eyes wander around to see the others Halloween costumes.

Like every year, most of the students celebrate the time by disguising themselves throughout the day and not only for the party that is waiting for the sixth-year students in the night.

The only thing I have ever liked about this holiday were the sweats and treats I could eat.

Costumes always were more of a burden than a funny thing and I was glad that father thought of them as a ridiculous and unnecessary thing because that meant that I never had to wear them even though mother always wanted me to.

"You could've at least worn something different than your suit, mate."

"Why, it's black. Isn't that scary enough?"I mention, seeing him shaking his head and laughing.

Blaise is, unlike me, dressed different, wearing dark green devil horns which I guess is some sort of couple costume with Pansy because she is wearing the same horns in purple.

She and her room mate are positioned at a different table, but I have a good look at them. Pansy probably is the one who took it the most serious because nobody else is wearing something as striking as she does.

The fluffy skirt she is wearing is shining in different shades of purple every time she moves and I can't stand to look at her outfit for more than a few seconds at a time because my eyes start hurting, being too overwhelmed with the colour changing and sparkling sensation.

Thinking about her, her small figure is bouncing in my direction, smile turning into a disappointed look.

"Are you serious? What is that?" she gestures at me, meaning my appearance with that.

"He is the opinion that he looks scary enough, so don't bother sweetheart." Blaise is saying to her before I can open my mouth.

He caught her attention and I quickly fall out of Pansy's sight, having time to focus on more important things now than being harassed by my best friends for not dressing up.

My gaze falls on her, eying the back of her because I currently don't see her front part.

I might not be able to see her whole outfit now, but the part of it I'm able to observe looks really nice. She is wearing a tight, black dress and her hair is straightened, hiding her natural curls.

I want her to turn around, want to take in the sight of the rest of her, want to search for the colour I said would look good on her.

The hope I have isn't too big because it looks like she is going for a whole-black-look which is fine, but a part of me is slightly disappointed even though I suspected that she wouldn't listen to what I had to say.

Class has already started now and my best friend's head suddenly comes closer to me, whispering something in my ear.

"She looks amazing, doesn't she?"

It takes some time until I can answer, wanting to look at her back one more time. It's weird how fascinated I can be just by looking at her long hair and the way the dress highlights her slim waist, not even seeing the whole picture.

"Yeah, she does."

"Damn man, I aways knew purple was her colour."

My eyes leave her and wander to him instead.