𝐕

𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟼

december 28th, 1991 when I climbed a tree with daddy to have a better view over the forest. I felt pure happiness and joy.

The piece of paper which lies now in my jar, floats back to my mind when I enter the forest. I like to go here to clear my mind or just for fun. Especially because I always remember this day with father when I step foot in the green area.

This was the first memory of dad and me that found its place in my black glass.

He loved the nature and I think he wanted me to like it too. We spent a lot of time outside, played hide and seek or he just showed me the different animals and creatures who called the forest their home.

Mother often accompanied us, but I didn't have as much fun with her as I had with my other parent. She never wanted to run through the woods or climb trees. Father was always ready to have a great time and to show me new things.

I really miss all these trips and adventures I went on with my parents. Every memory lies in the past now and I have to accept that it will never be like it once was.

I can already see the sky change its colour and the bright blue slowly turns orange.

It's getting colder, because the treetops are too dense to let the evening sun shine down on me.

I follow a small path into the forest and I come to a stop when I see the shape of a figure standing behind the bushes.

I try to get a better look at the person and I soon find out, that it is the blond, long-haired Ravenclaw girl.

She is surrounded by what looks like three baby Thestrals and a fully grown one.

The raw meat she throws at them immediately gets eaten by the creatures and I hear her giggling when one baby Thestral comes closer to her, wanting her attention.

She pats their backs and their heads and I wonder how they must feel like. Given to their looks, I suppose Thestrals don't feel nice at all. The horses are bony and they just look a bit disgusting to me. I can't imagine how somehow would voluntarily touch their body, but on the other side I'm not surprised at all that Luna Lovegood keeps them company.

Pansy once said, that the Ravenclaw is quite nice, but I still think she is weird and I wouldn't talk to her if I had the opportunity.

I turn around, before the girl can notice me and I head back to the castle.

"Pureblood" I say to enter the common room and I step foot in the cold and almost empty Slytherin gather area.

I plan on going to my dorm, but me feet somehow carry me towards the boys dormitories.

Blaise opens the door when he hears my knock and starts talking.

"Adhi! I didn't expect you to show up. Is everything okay?" he asks and I almost feel sorry for him when the words leave my mouth only seconds after his greeting.

"Yeah I'm fine. Would you mind leaving the room for an hour?"

"I-what? You want me to leave my own room, did I catch that right?" he asks in a confused voice.

"Yes exactly. I'm sure you know what I mean." I say with a smile on my lips and I wink at him, on which his eyes widen and he closes the door after he stepped out of the dorm.