𝐈𝐕

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑

The sofa I'm sitting on is not the most comfortable furniture my butt has ever seen, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my free period in my dorm, so I decided to come here.

As far as I see, I'm the only person who is in the common room right now and I'm glad about it.

The cracking noise from the fireplace is the only thing I hear and I want it to stay that way. I lean myself against the back of the couch, lie my legs on the table and close my eyes. 

I really enjoy being here alone. No one is near me who could interrupt my peace, because all the younger students are in class now. 

The warmth of the fire heats up my skin and I could easily fall asleep, but of course I get interrupted by the sound of a door and the voices of two girls.

"I would honestly rather die than have Potions with this old bloke right now." I hear Pansy saying in a low voice to the other person, who is most likely her room mate.

Annoyed, I open my eyes to take in the sight of both of them. As soon as they realise that I'm here, the silence comes faster than I thought. The dark-skinned girl doesn't bother looking at me which makes my lips curl up in a smile.

She is still mad at me and it's funny to see her fists clench, as soon as she even smells me in her presence. It is way too easy to provoke her and even though I don't like her that much myself, I can't stop making her angry when I have the chance to do so.

I think she would love to slap me across the face again, just like she did three days ago. I honestly didn't expect her to actually hit me and the red spot that grew on my cheek did not leave me before the day after the party.

"Morning." I say with a mocking voice and Adhara just shakes her head and hurries towards the exit, keeping her chin up like she always does.

 Pansy on the other hand mouthes the words "Good morning." in my direction, but doesn't look that happy with my presence either.

I wait for another ten minutes until I stand up and leave the common room too. I have no idea where Blaise is, but he's probably already in the classroom.

The moment I open the door and step foot in the already full room, I feel like something pushes me back through the door. Oh lord, not today are my thoughts and I don't have a choice but attend the class, now that I've already shown up.

"Ah! Now that everyone is here, I welcome you to todays Potions lesson. As you may already know, or to put it in a better way, as you may already smell, we will deal with Amortentia today."

Some girls seem very happy and excited, but I and the majority of the boys would love to just disappear.

"Can someone tell me, what is so special about this potion?" Slughorn asks all of us, but mudblood Granger's voice already hurts in my ears.

"Amortentia is the strongest love potion in the world. It is rumoured to smell differently to each person, according to what attracts them."

I don't even want to continue breathing, because the different scents won't leave my nose. I part my lips a bit, so I don't have to feel the overwhelming scents in my nostrils anymore.

"Now, now everyone! Get in line and tell all of us what you smell." Slughorn announces and we are forced to obey.

That crazy Lavender girl is the first to smell the rising steam coming out of the cauldron. Of course she smells Weaselbee, but to her disappointment, the red-head finds his beloved Granger in the potion.