𝐗𝐗

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

Strength is a word which has many different definitions and only truly strong people will realise which one is the original, the right one. Strength is needed in almost every part of our daily life and sometimes we might not know that it is there. The human beings that appear to be the weakest turn out to be the strongest after all. The definition that the most intelligent and most successful people will use is the one in which we clarify the significance of mental strength, not physical. Astuteness is the kind of vigorousness not many people would see as such, but the more they will be surprised when they come to the conclusion that the strongest person alive was eclipsed by a person that seemed weak, who though was much stronger than the other. By means of our body we can fool people into believing things that don't correspond to the truth. You have the chance to bewitch your body into appearing as the strongest, the most muscular, although you cannot improve your capability of thinking, of increasing your brain in order to give more information space to let you get cleverer.

Surely it isn't impossible because every living soul has the chance to improve their mental capacity by means of studying hard. Although not everyone has the potential of growing mentally stronger. Few people do have that possibility, but even fewer are aware of that. Learning, studying and working hard is a part of our daily life and the most essential factors are known to almost everybody, that doesn't mean that you automatically are strong in the mental way. An individual which appears to be stronger than another doesn't think about their mentality the way the other person does because they are of the opinion that they are better and more powerful, although they do not know the truth. Physical appearance is stronger than mental appearance they say, on which I mention that it is the other way around. No matter how big, how reputable that living being seems to be, the tiniest and thinnest person will overtrump them with their brilliant mind, their strength that is hidden within.

Strength doesn't equal strength, although I can say with certainty that a person with an inconspicuous looks and a remarkable ability of thinking always outweighs the other who has the body and the mind of a rock.

There are many different definitions of strength although the true one is that real strength cannot be seen. It is lying in a persons brain and only the cleverest of all will recognise it, will get carried to their success before others will even notice.

The book mother gave me is sort of addicting because the moment I actually start reading, I hardly can get myself to stop. If I had seen that book in the library, I wouldn't have bought it. Not necessarily because of the unlabelled cover, but because of the book theme.

Usually, I would read about mythology and other subjects on which I have no influence, but this book is literally encouraging me to do better, to recognise my own abilities and teaching me how to use them.

I never thought I would like it especially because it was one of mothers attempts of helping me, but it turned out to be not bad at all. I'm still not sure if I will ever listen to the things the author wrote and to the poems mother added, but it is interesting to see life from a completely different point of view.

Sometime I agree with the written words, but other times it feels like my usual thinking habit is fighting against the interpretations which are written on the different pages. It is a weird sensation how a person whom I don't know and whom I've never spoken to can impact me by reading their thoughts they brought on paper.

One thing the unknown author taught me is that simple things can change you if you want to let it happen. Lettering, for example. A person decided to order the different letters of the alphabet in a specific way and the sentences that came out as a result have the chance to change someones thinking, someones life even.