𝐗𝐈

𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

"Hey! Where are you going?" 

"I've told you, Malfoy and I need to start working again and I have to tell him that practice is today." I answer Pansy before I leave our dorm.

Honestly, I would rather stay with her than meeting with him, but I have to do what I have to do.

I hoped that he would be in the common room, reading or something, but sadly the gathering area is empty. 

Deep down I know where I have to go now, but I don't really want to think about it. 

My feet don't move, because I have a bit of hope that the door to the Slytherin common room is going to open at any moment, revealing the boy I'm looking for, but sadly I'm wrong.

It means that he is probably in his dorm and I have to go there in order to let him know about the meeting.

Unconvinced and a bit nervous, I start to walk towards the hallway that leads to the boys dormitories and I already try to figure out how I want to form the sentence.

I don't know why I didn't think about it earlier, but I could've just sent him a letter with my owl. That way I could've avoided a conversation with him, but it's too late for that anyway, because I'm already standing in front of his wooden door.

It seems like he doesn't hear the knocking sound I produce, because he doesn't open the door.

"Malfoy open the door!" I half scream out of annoyance and I feel a bit uncomfortable, because someone could hear me and I definitely don't need an audience right now.

My fist collides with the wood two more times, louder than the times before, and when I'm about to scream against the door again, it suddenly opens.

"What took- oh."

"Draco is in the bathroom, do you need anything?" her sweet voice causes me to feel nauseous.

"Well, of course Astoria, if not I wouldn't have shown up." I furrow my eyebrows at the sight of the girl who is wrapped up in a white towel, hair wet. "You can just give him a message for me if your little brain is capable of remembering it."

I don't like her and she doesn't like me, so I don't care about the way we talk to each other. Looking at her facial expression tells me otherwise though. She seems upset about my insult, which was nothing compared to what I've said to her in the past.

"You little bit-" Astoria starts to rise her voice, but gets cut off by the sound of an opening door.

"Astoria, who's there?" he asks her, but before she can answer, he already sees my standing outside his room.

"Ah. Astoria go back in the room." his voice is cold but demanding and she obeys like a little puppy.

I can't deny that I'm nervous to talk to him now and the sight of his naked torso wouldn't be necessary either.

His tall figure is standing in front of me, leaning against the door frame. The first few seconds he pretends like I'm not here, because he isn't looking in my direction, drying his hair with a small towel.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that practice is tonight at seven." I let him know and I'm about to walk away when his words stop me.

"That's all? Well princess, the next time you show up here, don't bother knocking on my door. Just leave a note or something." 

"Don't call me that!" I turn around to face him, a frown and a clearly disgusted expression placed on my face.

The smirk on his face is the last thing I see before he steps back into his room, closing the door behind him.