"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)

Reader's Point Of View

I yawned as I realized it was another sleepless day for me, it now read seven pm and everyone was sleeping while I was sitting on the couch as I was drawing. I had my headphones plugged in as every light was off other than my lamp. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes to only have the nightmare flash in my vision. It was everyone I loved trapped in a titanium cage tied up, I was turning into ice once again; I screamed as I tried to reach for them as the cage dropped to the endless pit below.

My eyes shot open as I looked to my drawing which was me freezing as everyone disappeared into the pit. I sighed as I hoped that the drawing helped even the slightest bit, since I couldn't understand my feelings. I looked up to the sewer roof of bricks as I felt my heart slowly beat. "Boop." I heard Mikey whisper as he booped my nose. I sadly smiled as I sat up to face him as he yawned and placed his head on the armrest of the couch.

"The nightmare again?" He asked. I hesitated as I opened my mouth to say something but suddenly closed it. 

"Alright hugs and video games for us." He said as he stood up and walked in front of the couch and sat in front of me. I stood up and sat in his open lap while he handed me the controller as he turned on Mario Kart. While the game started he wrapped his big arms around me and gave me a big hug.

We sat there in silence with the soft glow of the tv with no need for words. I smiled as I felt my skin start to warm up as I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "How long did you sleep?" He asked. "Thirty minutes." I said.

"You sure you don't wanna sleep?" He said as he looked down to me. I pouted. "I don't want the dream again." I complained. "But you need sleeeeep." Mikey smiled. "Tell you what, you grab your anime blankets and we make a small fort for you, if you fall asleep afterwards- great. If not I make you coffee." Mikey said. "But you know I don't like coffee." I sighed.

"You know you would do the same for me." Mikey pointed out. I groaned in defeat as I stood up and walked to our room and grabbed all my anime blankets and walked back into the living room.

Mikey grabbed some of the spare broomsticks and placed them at each corner of the couch. I yawned as I watched him set up the support for the blankets. I then placed down one of the blankets on the couch as I began to place the blanket around the broomsticks.

After a few minutes we stood there waiting for it to possibly fall, but it didn't. "Yeeees, victory." Mikey whisper yelled. I smiled as I watched him sit in front of the fort as he waited for me.

I walked over and climbed into the fort as I got comfy. "Now I'm right here and not going anywhere. Okay?" He smiled as he peeked his head in. "But what about you? You are tired too, you aren't very goofy ya-know." I said.

"W-What are you talking about? I'm fine Y/n." He said as he looked away. "Michelangelo." I said sternly. "Fine you caught me." He whined. "Just get in here." I smirked.

"But I wanted to watch YouTube." He groaned. "Shhhh, just come cuddle and pass out with me." I giggled. He crawled in and got under the blankets with me as we laughed at each other before both yawning. I closed my eyes and tried to let my mind go blank.

I passed out some time, I'm not sure but I could hear whispers and clanks on the table. I groaned and curled up to something just plain lumpy. I opened one eye to see a bunch of folded comics as I closed my eyes again. Wait comics!!? 

I shifted as the room was suddenly quiet, my eyebrow twitched as I looked outside of the fort before seeing the news was on and Master Splinter was sipping his tea while sitting on one of his pillows.... He only has that after waking up or before going to bed. I looked at my watch to see it was four am...