Raph x OC

Some info about this OC... This is also 2016  Raph he is also 17

Name: Zaida

Age: 17

Height: 5'6"

Eyes: Yellowish - Amber

Hair: Dark red, modern shag haircut with gray tips

Outfits: Black baggy straight-legged pants, with red crop top. She usually keeps a jean jacket close in case.

Personality: Has a calm demeanor, but can hold her calm face well when angry. She works out but not too much, just to keep a little fit. She isn't really buff, she just knows how to take care of herself. 

This one-shot was requested by @Jackals_Sanctum and this is what I wrote, I hope you like it Jackals, and I hope all you do as well.

------------

Zaida's POV

I stood there in the gym as I was working on picking a song to work out to, I've been working out for a couple years now to keep my health in check and to also keep myself in shape in case I ever needed to defeat and FootClan soldiers.

I have known the turtles for about three years now, it's been a rollercoaster really. From the whole kidnapping that happened about two years ago. 

I remember....

I was walking towards one of the sewer entrances near my apartment I shared with my parents. I was usually able to head out whenever since they were pretty busy with work, don't get me wrong. They both loved me dearly, but they had busy jobs. My Dad was a sales associate and my Mom was going to college to study for nursing but on the side she was also working graveyard shifts as I security guard at a literal graveyard.

So that is where I remember meeting the turtles, I was around fourteen at the time I guess they were also the same age. They had been patrolling the city that night fighting petty crimes like thievery and break-ins since they were pretty new to the whole upper world.

I on that night was making my way back from a friends house when I was suddenly tackled to the ground. 

I screamed and kicked the person so hard they let go of me, I raced towards an alleyway that lead to my home when I was cornered by five other men dressing in black clothing.

"Give us all you have!" One ordered as they approached me. "You think I'm just going to sit back and let you do this!?" I growled as I pulled my bag closer to me. "What are you going to do? There is six of us and only one of you." Another laughed. I sighed as I tried to keep myself calm. As one of the six men launched himself at me I ducked out of the way and kicked his face while he was down making him clutch his face.

"You're going to pay for that little girl!" One of them yelled as they all bolted at me, I screamed and ran away down another alleyway as they chased after me. I was running as fast as I could when I could hear thumping above me. "Oh great they are above me too." I growled as I raced down another opening just to try and weave them off of me. It was to my horror when I realized it was dead end.

The sudden whirr from something flying at me made me jump with a gasp as I looked back. The men were laughing at me as I was now cornered.  

"You won't get away with this for long." I growled as they slowly approached me making me back into the wall. I placed my back behind me as I readied myself for a fight, that is when the lamppost above me was smashed out making everyone pause. It was unnaturally dark around us as I started to panic a bit.