Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)

(This is a small crossover of a movie from 1997 called The Borrowers. I loved this movie as a kid and I am so excited to be writing this short story for...

S203324 Thank you for requesting this, I personally would never had thought to try this. Now on with the story...)

Reader's POV

I sat at the edge of a wall corner, sitting on another brick where I laid a warm blanket for me to wrap myself up in so I wouldn't get too cold.

I could hear Donnie and his brothers off in the distance as I watched a screen that had what they called "a cat playing chopsticks with the chopsticks." Well as Mikey would explain it, I sighed as they were going above to go save some people in the subway this time.

Personally I am surprised Master Splinter hasn't noticed me with his rat ears and everything.

I got up and put my blanket on the tiny hanger behind a crack in the wall before walking closer towards Donnie's desk.

There was the sound of footsteps so I quickly paused holding my breath in case Master Splinter spotted me.

He paused as he looked over and squinted his eyes in my direction as he stroked his mustache.

I closed my eyes and tired to calm myself with the few rules my parents had taught me.

Never be seen by humans... Well they used to say beans...

Borrow things that wont be missed, and possibly noticed.

Leave no trace of my existence.

Nothing personal from the humans, or beans....

As I repeated the rules in my head I hear Master Splinter walk off away from Donnie's room. I exhaled as slowly as I could, feeling the heat from my face slowly cool down.

I slowly let down a rope as I tried to be quiet, then making it down to Donnie's desk.

I looked around and found a few paper clips that I could turn into springs for my bed, I picked up a screw that I noticed Donnie hasn't used for the past few days.

I placed them on my belt and backpack and slowly started to travel to the end of his computer desk towards the pizza box.

I smiled as I lifted the box lid and releasing the hot air from the pizza Donnie didn't finish.

I readjusted the band that held up my extremely long h/c hair and made it into a bun. I never had the time to cut my hair shorter.

Now that my hair was out of the way I jumped down, the lid closing behind me. I pulled out a small makeshift lamp I made to help me wondering around at night. Lighting up a small corner of the giant box I was in, I made my way over as I quickly set down my stuff and placed my lamps down as I grabbed a piece small enough for me and the end of the slice and started to munch. 

I loved pizza, there was many things I could try to make but nothing was as good as the pizza I could munch on every now and again.

Everything was now quiet and dark, Splinter must have gone to sleep. More food! I mentally cheered.

I grabbed my own container I made and grabbed a few more pieces of pizza and stuffing it into the containers.

I started to munch on some crumbs as big as my head, as I looked down to the pizza I had finished eating.

I heard a beep outside of the box, they must be half way back from their trip.

Now that I think about it, that is the fourth mission involving saving people in the subways this month. Their common enemy must be trying to come up with something.