"Stacey moans?" (Raph)

Reader's Point Of View

I sat in the living room as Master Splinter and I were watching a documentary about a serial killer. It was about an hour and a half.

Me and Master Splinter liked these types of things just for something different than normal movies and such. I was drawing while listening and watching as the reporters were describing how this particular serial killer would kill her victims.

Just then I felt as if there were eyes on me, I looked behind me to see nobody there.

I looked back to my drawing, I had two figures fighting with some casual clothing.

I watch Master Splinter leave for another cup of tea as I looked back to the TV, I knew Donnie was in his room looking for some extra info from his shoulder cam. Leo was reading and Raph was using the gym, I looked back down to my drawing before I felt eyes on me again.

I placed down my sketch book as the reporters were closing the documentary, I stretched as yawned.

I looked towards the dinning table where I thought Mikey would be, in which he wasn't. I looked around in confusion before thinking of where he could be.

"Mikey!" I heard Raph's voice as I heard Mikey shriek. A loud thump behind me made me jump and scream.

I felt chills run up my spine and saw my hands turn blue. "M-Mikey! What do you think you are doing?" I growled. He laughed nervously as he fell on his stomach.

"That plan didn't work out." He said as he quickly pushed himself up and put his hands up in defense revealing a water balloon.

"Mikey..." I growled as I made two snowballs. "Ahh!" He cried out as I hit his face splattering the snow all over him. He quickly ran as fast as he could into the wheight room, I quickly aimed as best as I could as Mikey began to jump. I guess I aimed a little too high as I watched it fly into the room.

"What the!?" I heard Raph's voice. "Y-you rang?" Mikey smiled nervously as he saw Raph rise from his bench presses.

My smile faltered as I looked up to his room to see a small pile of snow still on top of his head.

I hid the other snowball behind me as I gave him a nervous smile and wave. He looked to Mikey with a glare.

Mikey then pulled out the comic that he borrowed from Raph as Raph grabbed it and threw it onto his bench.

Mikey then laughed before throwing the water balloon into Raph's face as he jumped down.

I gasped as I saw Raph jump down and run after us. I squealed as I ran as fast as I could towards the kitchen as Mikey followed after me.

I skidded to a stop as I raced across the kitchen and jumped over the railing into the living room area. Mikey slipped as he crashed into the table as Raph reached for Mikey laughed as he tossed the soccer ball towards Raph. 

Raph caught the ball and popped it with just his fist as he growled watching Mikey jump across the railing.

Now all three of us were against each other, Mikey pulled out his nun-chucks as he gently twirled them with a nervous look on his face. I made another snowball as I looked to Raph, we made eye contact as I smirked at him and directed my gaze to Mikey as I gestured with my snowball.

He smirked back as we looked to Mikey.

"Oh no." Mikey gasped as we started to run after him. "Hey! No teams!" Mikey yelled as he ran towards Leo's room. I threw a snowball at him as I handed one to Raph, I nailed Mikey's hand as he quickly shook off the snow.