The Krang (Raph)

Reader's Point of View

I started running after the boys as I felt a hand grab onto my wrist. Looking back to see Raph.

"What is it?" I asked. He seemed worried as he was struggling on how to word it all.

"I don't blame you, if that's what you are thinking." I smiled as I turned to him.

"A-Are you sure? I mean, you almost died." Raph sighed. "I knew about it all, and did it anyways. The only person I can blame is myself and of course Shredder." I smiled.

"H-How can you smile? You could have been killed." Raph said as he hugged me. I didn't expect him to which caught me off guard. 

I hugged him back. "Because I have you, and the boys. April, Casey and Vern. I don't need anything else." I said.

"I still don't understand.." Raph sighed. "B-But Y/n... I-"

"Come on!" Donnie shouted as we pulled away from the hug. "You can tell me later. Right now, we can go save the world." I smiled.

I ran into the back of the bus, I sat on one of the seats as we piled into the back, each of the boys grabbed onto the roof of the bus as Donnie was explaining the status of the war machine's progress.

"So this alien is going to build this war machine?.. Not only that, you it's name is... The..Krag?" I asked.

"The Krang." Donnie corrected. "Right, the alien's name is The Krang.. And do you think it actually looks like the aliens from the horror movie?" I asked. "We haven't been able to see what it looks like. But the unique atmosphere around it would surely be impossible for any normal human to be around, so we are the last hope for the city." Donnie explained.

"I really don't want it to lay any eggs in my stomach... Gross!" Mikey shivered.

"We are approaching the Chrysler building." Rebecca announced.

"We are ninety seconds out... I've got tactical gear, weapons, communications standing by." Rebecca said with a worried tone.

"All we need is cover to get up there. When we do, we're going to find that beacon that's drawing all those pieces together." Leo said.

"If we can send that beacon back to where it came from and April, Casey and Vern can close that portal on our command..." Donnie started.

"Goodbye techno drone." Mikey smirked. "Goodbye Krang." Raph added.

"Team effort." Raph sighed. "Team effort..." The others said as they shared fist bumps all around.

"So what in all did I miss?" I asked Raph.

"Uh..." Mikey struggled to answer that. "Nothing to worry about." Raph huffed as he crossed his arms as he looked ahead.

"But-" I started before we screeched to a halt and parked. "We are here." Rebecca said as she opened the door and many cops lined up along the side of the bus.

"Shields up!" Rebecca ordered as they raised their shields. "Keep a tight form on that barricade!" The second in command said as Raph grabbed my hand as we ducked down and slowly were surrounded by the police as we maneuvered our way through the line of police cars and into the building.

"Sit tight!" A cop shouted as the front departed as we ran towards the back where the elevators were.

"I call pushing the button!!" Mikey shouted as he raced to the door making me smile. I looked back to see the police that escorted us in a formed line at the front doors.

The ding signaled it reached the bottom. Looking back I walked into the elevator with the boys fallowing.

Donnie pushed one of the many... MANY buttons along the elevator wall as the doors closed.