Power of Flight (Leo)

Reader's Point Of View...

My phone started to ring as I was in the bath. I looked to the screen to see it was Mikey.

"Hello?" I answered, realizing I sounded pretty bad I cleared my throat. "Hey, we have BeBop and Rocksteady's location. Donnie is tracking them as we speak. Are you coming?" He asked.

I paused as I looked to the time, it was close to sunrise.

"This close to sunrise?" I asked. "We have a plane to catch." Mikey said with a smile and a tone in his voice. I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"When are we leaving?" I asked. "The next plane is in about three hours." Mikey said. "I'll meet up with you are the lair." I said as I hung up the phone.

I looked at the ceiling, a normal one after all. I finished up reluctantly as I got dressed into some clean clothes Sam had put out for me.

I walked out as the pair turned to look to me. "How does it look?" I asked. "Wonderful, as you always do." Sam smiled as she gave me a hug. "Who called you?" She asked. "Oh um, Mikey." I said.

"The orange bandana one right?" Garret asked. "Yes." I simply said. "What's going on?" Sam asked.

"Oh you know, mission stuff." I laughed nervously. "I'm going to have to go back to the lair in a few hours or at least soon to prepare." I said. Sam looked a little sad.

"How about we give you our numbers so you can keep in contact with us?" Garret smiled. "Yes!" Sam said. "Of course." I smiled. 

"After we do that, hurry back home. And keep us in the loop!" Sam said. I laughed as I pulled out my phone. "Woah that's cool!" Garret and Sam said as they looked to my home made shell phone.

"Oh yeah, Donnie made us all one." I said. "Again promise me you won't tell anyone about anything?" I said. "Promise." Garret smiled. "Promise." Sam said with a sad smile. "And promise us you will eventually introduce us to your turtle family." She smiled.

I chuckled as I looked down to my phone. "I'll talk to them about it." I said as I looked out the balcony window. "I should probably get down from here, as some people probably have their opening shifts." I said as I tucked my phone away.

"And I'll keep these clothes clean." I said as I looked to Sam. 

"Oh I don't wear those." She laughed. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes Y/n I'm sure." She said. 

"Oh can we watch you leave?" Garret said with a big smile on his face.

"Um, sure." I laughed. I walked over to the balcony as I looked down to the ground, which wasn't very far down, maybe four flights down. Better than the Sacks estate.

"You going to survive this?" Sam asked. 

I smiled as I shifted. Making both of them still smile. "I've jumped across rooftops and buildings for a long while now. I can jump flights of stairs. I think I'll survive this fall." I said as I waved.

"See you both soon." I said as I jumped. 

Making it down I rolled on the ground and stood back up in a fluid motion as the two looked down at me amazed. I waved once again as they both did the same before I headed back around the back and towards the sewer lid.

Before I rounded the corner I looked back once more, I saw them smile as they waved again. I smiled as I gave a small wave back as I continued on.

I looked to the door of the lair as I hesitated. I didn't want to have another fight, I need to talk to him eventually.

I sighed as I started to pace around as I tried to think of what they all would be doing around this time. Mikey is usually thinking of which three comics to pack, and Donnie is double checking the equipment was up and ready, and Raph is usually already done so he would be packing snacks.