"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)

Reader's Point Of View

We all sat around in the living room as we all watched a movie.  I sighed as I looked to my sketch which was of Leo reading a book. I saw him a couple days ago reading one of the books I gave to them on Christmas.

It's been a whole year and a bit since I met the boys and Master Splinter. 

I then wanted to redraw something that I hadn't drawn again. I flipped back to the previous pages as I saw many of my drawings.

I suddenly stopped at one of my drawings which was Leo hugging me with a smile. I smiled for a moment before I remembered that Master Splinter was next to me, quickly flipping to another page to another drawing which was Leo as a child. I quickly shut my book completely as I looked away with my face bright red.

I heard Master Splinter chuckle as I covered my face in embarrassment. "I-I don't know where in the green tea that came from." I stuttered.

Master Splinter smiled gently as he placed a hand on my book with a nod. "I should re-draw it?" I asked. "I love the drawing, you can always add more to the drawing with more details. It's a part of improving." Master Splinter said.

"Right... Okay." I said as I flipped to an empty page and kept my extra pencil in the page I was re-drawing.

I began with doing the rough outlines of everything, and decided to add a background to it before starting on the people figures.

Around twenty minutes that went by, Master Splinter quietly got up to get another cup of tea before heading to his room for his daily meditation.

I watched him leave as I saw him stretch and line up his candles. I then started to continue drawing, another twenty minutes had passed when I heard the ending song of the movie. 

At this point I had finished the background of the drawing completely and had a light outline of everything I was going to start detailing in the drawing.

About an hour had passed and I hadn't realized that Leo had sat across from me with his book and was every now and then peeking at the drawing. I continued to draw as I was really focused.

When I finished drawing myself I then started to move onto Leo. Making sure to get as much detail into his normal outfit as possible. 

I sighed as I rubbed my wrist as I flicked it a couple times before continuing. After a while I had the whole outfit in detail and I just had to work on Leo's katanas and skin details.

That's when I thought it was a good idea to outline the background and everything, just in case I messed up, so I didn't ruin the whole drawing.

I sighed in satisfaction when I finished outlining. I took the sheet under the drawing out to see that a lot of spots had bled through the page. 

I decided to get up to get a glass of water, after doing so I thought I should grab a green tea before continuing my drawing.

I looked up to see Leo I gasped and raced to close my book and keep the drawing unseen.

"L-Leo. When did you get up here?" I asked nervously as I placed my green tea on the table. "About an hour ago. The movie finished so I thought I should read the rest of my book while you were drawing." He said in a nonchalant tone.

"Okay, um.. Did you see what I was drawing?" I asked. "Kind of, I saw the background and I saw you drawing yourself or someone, that's it really." He said before turning the page.

"O-okay, good." I sighed. "Was I not supposed to see it?" He asked. "N-no! I-I mean, m-maybe? L-later? Soon. I don't know." I laughed nervously.

Leo looked confused before shrugging and continuing his chapter.