Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)

Reader's POV

There was sudden light pouring into my face as I rubbed my eyes. "Y-Y/n what are you doing in the cupboard? A-and on the poptarts?" Donnie asked nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-what time is it?" I asked as I yawned...

"Um...Four-thirty..." Donnie said as he looked at his watch. I got off the box to look back seeing it was actually the poptart box.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Four-thirty in the morning...Opening the cupboard with pop-ooooh...Hehe

"You're smirking..." Donnie said. "Are you the one that licks the icing off the poptarts and puts them back in the box?" I asked as I pointed back to the box.

I could see his face flush slightly as he kept a straight face.

"N-no!" He said as he turned around. "I was wondering where you had went y-your door was open and the lights were on." Donnie said as he noticed my room.

I smiled before it dropped. "Are you sure I was asleep? Because I remember going to bed, and then nothing till now." I said.

Donnie looked at me at the corner of his eye. I gasped. "Where's Teddy!?" I looked around from where I woke up to not find it anywhere. I felt tears well up in my eyes.... "W-where is Teddy?" I asked as I threw small crumbs out of the cupboard. 

"There he is." Donnie said as he pointed to the kitchen table. "How did Teddy get there?" I asked.

Teddy was sitting there with my tea cups. "I don't remember playing tea time..." I said, I looked at Donnie as I felt a sense of pure confusion...

"Did I do something?" I asked Donnie. Donnie looked at me with a saddened expression. "You didn't do anything wrong, but you might be sleep walking... We can do some tests as the night rolls around. But for now we can have some tea." Donnie said. I smiled.

"Tea sounds good... April had mentioned her friend had enjoyed a drink call...A-Amazon?" I said as I tried to pronounce it.

"Arizona Green Tea?" Donnie said. "Yeah that! She says her friend really likes it, even if it is cold tea." I laughed.

Donnie smiled, before he walked back into the kitchen as he grabbed the box of poptarts, and grabbed the tea from the cupboard. 

I watched as he made the tea as I made my way over to the table to wait.

"Donnie is licking the icing off the poptarts again." Mikey groaned as he rubbed his eyes. I looked back to see Donnie embarrassed as he hid the box behind himself with a small bit of frosting on his mouth. 

"I-I was not!" He retaliates. "I knew it!" I smiled as I laughed. Donnie sighed as he placed the box on the counter and poured our tea as I could see the faintest red across his face as he continued to lick off the icing.

Mikey stretched as he made his way to the table. "How is my best little dudette doing?" He asked me as he held his hand out for me to jump onto. "I'm alright, a little tired but alright." I said as I looked up at him as he brought his hand down on the table. 

"I haven't seen you up this early in the morning before, you must be tired." I smiled awkwardly as I looked down. 

"H-hey whats wrong?" Mikey said as I clutched onto Teddy tighter. "Did you see me up this morning?.." I asked hesitantly. "Like now? Of course, I'm talking to you now." Mikey laughed at himself. I smiled and giggled at his silly smile.

"I mean maybe earlier? Or even late last night." I said.

"What do you mean? You were talking with me last night." Mikey looked at me confused.