Part 18 Donnie x child Reader

Reader's POV

I blasted the music in my headphones as everyone was in the living room, they seemed to be discussing the same topic of yesterday.

I hid my pillows under my covers as I placed the headphones close to the end so it looked like I was listening to music.

I hid in my closet which was closest to the door of my room.

I left the door slightly ajar so I could hear the conversations that were about to take place.

"I checked and she is laying down listening to music." I heard my Uncle Raph confirm to everyone.

"Alright, Donnie you can start." I heard Uncle Leo giving dad instructions. "I have calculated the amount of Earth days or otherwise, hours that could possibly be left until Shredder plans to come back. Now this is not one-hundred percent on point. The minimum of two weeks are possibly left before Shredder returns." Dad said.

Who is Shredder? I was asking this question when we were stopping the Foot Clan and their plans.

"We need to warn the Head Police quarters about the possible return of Shredder, or the Krang." I heard Uncle Casey say.

My eyebrows furrowed as I was confused. How would the human police know about all this? They would think everyone were monsters... Sadly that is the truth, humans seem so selfish with their ways of vocal communication swearing at one another for no reason. 

People living on the streets because of losing their houses and jobs for disasters, everyone is so judgmental.

If the police knew about them, how were they not being hunted by press or something?

"We need to be prepared and have everything set up and ready in case things turn sour." I heard Uncle Mikey say, his voice was slightly more muffled than the others, he was probably eating some pizza.

"Mikey is right, if the police are able to speak about the possible alien invasion we could start setting up battle stations and covered hiding spots around the city." I heard Uncle Raph comment.

"Well what about Y/n?" I heard dad.

There was a long pause of silence. I felt tears start to sting my eyes, did they not know what to do with me?

"They could track her back to the lair, we don't know how advanced their technology is. Y/n would be in danger anywhere within the city. I personally don't know what we could possibly do." I heard my Uncle Leo.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tears start running down my face, what would they do? Leave me in an orphanage and let them take me from the city?

They are my family and they don't know how to keep me safe from these things..

"We don't have anywhere that is safe for her, we need all the help we can get, I am sure April and Casey are staying, I presume." I heard Uncle Raph.

"Did you have to ask?" I heard Uncle Casey say, I knew he would stay and fight for his home, everyone would.

There was once again a pause.

"I hate to say it, but we could shrink her to her previous size and hide her in my apartment." I heard my Auntie say.

I don't want to be small again, how would I escape the aliens if they found me.

"That would be a good idea, but what would she do if they found her?" Leo said.

"We could start training April and Casey so they could look after her in case one of them showed up." I heard my grandpa say.

"That is a good idea, but are you able to replicate the same formula to change her back Don?" Leo asked.