"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)

Reader's Point Of View

I was sitting in Donnie's room as I was watching him follow his blueprints full of measurements and much more, he was focused on getting one of the smallest screws into their proper placements. I smiled as I grabbed the screw for him and placed it into place, he smiled and thanked me as he grabbed his screwdriver.

I then looked on my phone and picked the playlist that I made up of songs both Donnie and I liked, some of them were from our childhood as well as I plugged my phone into the speakers and lowered the volume slightly. I smiled as "Hollaback girl" started playing.

I waited as Donnie took a second to recognize the song, before he stopped and turned around with a smile on his face. I laughed as I slowly turned it up slightly.

"-Another one bites the dust~" I bobbed my head to the music as I watched Donnie do it as well. All of a sudden Mikey skidded by the bedroom as he started dancing to the beat. I laughed as Mikey began to spin on his shell as Leo walked by with a book in his hand looking up to see that Mikey was dancing to the song. He smiled with a shake of his head before placing his book down and started dancing as well.

The boys were dancing till the end of the song as I laughed and smiled as I watched them. I looked to Donnie as he then started to work on his project once more. Music still played in the background as I continued to watch him work. 

I placed my head on his shoulder with a content smile as I closed my eyes as I listened to him figure out his project. We had been up most of the night, since he hasn't been sleeping well.

I had been staying up with him from time to time, and we often would just quietly talk about things; which mostly ended up with us making up ideas for new inventions.

I felt Donnie lean his head on mine as he took a deep breath as he started to relax his body and mind. 

After a year had passed of us knowing each other he asked me to be his girlfriend. We had become so close that  he was so nervous of ruining our friendship, he ended up getting a nudge from Raph to tell me how felt one night. 

Just thinking about it made me smile. I felt Donnie's head move up once more as I heard him start working on the project again. 

I pulled my head back up as I looked around to see that all the lights were turned off. I looked at the time to see it was close to four am. "Donnie, we should head to bed." I said as I got up from my chair to stretch. 

"This will only take a moment." Donnie said as he focused hard on trying to fix a piece that slipped off.

"Last time you said that, five hours passed and you didn't sleep." I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck as I closed my eyes. He sighed in defeat as he took off his glasses.

"Fine you win." He smiled as he pecked my cheek. I smiled as I moved towards the bed and laid down and wrapped myself up like a burrito and waited for Donnie to come back from the kitchen with a glass of water.

I smiled as I finally got comfortable and Donnie climbed into bed as we both started to fall asleep.

Six pm..

I rolled over and peeked an eye open to see it was six pm, I unrolled my blanket as I shifted to look at Donnie to see he was still sleeping. I smiled as I looked at his peaceful sleeping face, I gave him a quick soft peck on the cheek to prevent him from waking up as I gently moved his arm away from me as I stepped onto the cold concreate. 

I groaned slightly as I stretched; already missing the warmth of the bed. Feeling a shiver running down my spine from the chilling cold floor, I quickly rushed out of the room to prevent Donnie waking up from my shift.