2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?

(Leo)

Reader's Point Of View

I opened my eyes to only squeeze them shut from the blinding light. My hair was whirling around in the wind that was passing me by. I looked up to see that I was still in Leo's arms as we were sliding down the familiar brick and metal tunnels.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Heading to Eric Sacks's and Shredder's headquarters. They plan on releasing a toxic gas into the entire city." Leo explained. "How is everyone?" I asked.

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the shell at all times." Mikey said, I looked back to see April in his arms, I smiled.

The turtles went on about how we needed to get to Sacks's tower before Shredder had released the toxins. "What can I do?" I asked. "You don't need to do much at all really, you can either go with April and Vern, or you can come with us." Donnie said.

"We would prefer that you go with April as we should handle Shredder."Leo said.

"But- WAAAAH!!" I screamed as we had basically slid over the edge of a open gap everyone had also screamed so I didn't feel as embarrassed.

Leo chuckled as he must have seen how red my face was, I quickly put my hands on my face to hide which only caused him to chuckle once more. "What?" I asked as I slightly pouted at the fact that he was laughing at me. "Oh, nothing really." He said as he avoided the question from earlier as well.

I sighed before I gave in about it, before finally deciding that it was probably because I wouldn't be in as much danger and would most likely not need my power as much.

We had made it to Eric Sacks's tower as everyone had explained at who would be doing what.

I sighed as I ran with April we were taking the stairs.

"I swear I am dying." I wheezed, sweat dripping off my face as we were only on the third flight of stairs. I tried using my power to make my face colder but that didn't seem to be getting me anywhere.

I suddenly found a cold water dispenser. "Hold on...Maybe I need something cold and I can jump us up. Vern was already two flights ahead of us at this time, and April was wearing her heels still.

I leaned on the machine as I tried to gain my breath but as soon as I touched it I felt the cold travel thru my body making me shiver.

I looked down to my hands. Blue with white tips, I looked at April as she looked at me wide eyed. "I don't think I am ever gonna get use to that." She said. "Yeah me neither, hang on it's gonna be cold." I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she wrapped her legs around my stomach as I jumped off the railing, reaching the floor Vern had just finished climbing which made him jump. "Hey no fair!" He said.

"Nothing is ever fair, hop on." I smirked.  April laughed as he held onto my side. 

I jumped up three more times before reaching the third to last floor, making it just as my legs gave out from the pressure and all the jumping.

April and Vern thanked me, I just gave them a thumbs up as I regained my breath. "I didn't know if that would have actually worked." I sighed, April and Vern glared at me as I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "Sorry."

We then ran down the halls as we slowly started to become more stealthy, hiding behind objects as we finally found the room where the sound was coming from.

I sat next to April as we slowly inched our way over towards Eric. My eyes narrowed as I saw the reflection of Eric as he glanced at the glass as he saw April, I saw as she was about to look around the corner but I pulled her back as there was a gun shot and a ting that passed by close to where April would have been.